Author Topic: 4:88 third with full detroit locker Sold Sold Sold Please Remove  (Read 5145 times)

Aaronm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 164
  • Male Posts: 404
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
This is definitely one of the deals were my lose is someone elses gain. I bought this third off the Marlin forum a month ago and then immediately was given a third with 4:88 gears and an ARB.  :hammerhead: Anyway this third appears to be in great shape except three of the ring teeth have rust marks on them. This didn't bother me when I bought it because it was going in the front of my runner and everything else is perfect on the third. I would keep this for a spare but I now need a set of transfercase gears for my rig. I have it listed on Craigslist so whoever contacts me first gets this. $350 In Bakersfield California 93311. Ship on your dime and I take Paypal I also have an 83 rear axle complete that I will include in if anyone wants to come pick this up![/b] PRICE DROP $350

Sold Sold SOld SOLD S  O  L  D  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2008, 04:05:09 PM by Aaronm »
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Added 83 rear axle to package. Any one interested?
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

bgiffie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 45
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
Really wish I had some money! I live in bako also.  Great deal!

colonelangus

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since May '08
    • View Profile
so which is it an arb locker or a detroit they are completely different units ..or do you have both.?
H R PUFF N' STUFF ALWAYS THERE WHEN THINGS GET ROUGH

H.R.PUFF N'STUFF YOU CANT GET A LITTLE IF YOU CANT GET ENOUGH.

AaronB

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 287
  • Male Posts: 2,452
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Wish I Was Crawling
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
so which is it an arb locker or a detroit they are completely different units ..or do you have both.?

he was givin one with an ARB so he is selling his that has a detroit.
"Never make your passion your occupation. it will loose it's luster and become work. that's why i never wanted to become a gynecologist!"

I also taught him how to put in 5min of hard work and then spend 15min staring and admiring what you have done...

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
It is the Detroit Full Locker with 4:88 Gears :beerchug:. Thanks for the help Aaronb.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Really wish I had some money! I live in bako also.  Great deal!
I am looking for Transfercase gears, Dual Transfercase Adapter, and 285-75-16 tires and wheels or 33 x12.50x15 if you have some stuff to trade.
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2008, 06:51:07 PM by Aaronm »

4x4yota

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 301
  • Male Posts: 1,256
  • Member since Oct '07
    • View Profile
I am interested do you still have it... I am parting out a 1983 toyota 4x4 (crawler if you are interested in any parts to trade... or how much for just the third shipped to 81101
Current:
85 yota 4x4 http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=101931.new#new
Sold:
81 Yota 4x4 - http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=61025.0

Just remember that if the tires don't rub, then the tires ain't big enough -Runar

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
I am interested do you still have it... I am parting out a 1983 toyota 4x4 (crawler if you are interested in any parts to trade... or how much for just the third shipped to 81101

Sent you a PM.

toyotamobing

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -8
  • Male Posts: 1,244
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Poly Performance
ive got a set of 38.5x14.5r15 SX's on 15x10 rims ill trade you?
1996 Tacoma 3rz auto 4x4
1993 Jeep XJ 2 door 5spd 4cyl 4x4
1996 Dodge 3500 12V 5spd 4x4

@alteredegospeedshop

MAKING A SLOW TRUCK GO FAST SINCE 2003

!!POLY GOATS!!
www.polygoats.com

POLY PERFORMANCE
www.polyperformance.com

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
ive got a set of 38.5x14.5r15 SX's on 15x10 rims ill trade you?
Sent you a PM and dropped the price to 350

madhunt

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 52
  • Male Posts: 490
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
what kind of lift springs are you interested in?? how many tires are you looking for??
HIGH AND TIGHT OFFROAD

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
what kind of lift springs are you interested in?? how many tires are you looking for??
Sent you a pm

jjrgr21

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
$$ shipped to 21701?

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile

NCK4L

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 522
  • Member since Oct '08
    • View Profile
hey i was wondering if you still had the third for sell . let me know thanks

escout03

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 47
  • Member since Nov '08
  • Shakin' Hands
    • View Profile
I had also sent a PM several days ago and I had not heard anything, I assume maybe its sold.
Steve

'86 4runner, SAS'd, 35's etc.
'02 CTD, 6speed, Edge, Exhaust etc.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
I had also sent a PM several days ago and I had not heard anything, I assume maybe its sold.
Sent you a pm got busy the last couple of days

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Bump, Nothing would delite the wife more than finding a 4:88 geared third member under the tree. Just think of how much more happiness this would give her than some stupid diamond! :ha_ha: