Author Topic: Sold Sold 85 solid axle and 83 rear 200$ for everything in Bakersfield  (Read 2299 times)

Aaronm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 164
  • Male Posts: 404
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
This is an 85 solid axle housing, knuckles, innner birfields, backing plates, calipers and ubolts. Also included are 2 4:10 thirds, and a 83 rear axle housing. Take a look at the pics and send my any questions. Sorry grass edger not included
Also have the stock steering arms, tie rod, and 83 rear springs you can have as well.
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/pts/902371953.htm
SOlD everything 11-8-8 Thanks for looking!!!l
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2008, 01:33:46 PM by Aaronm »
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Where in southern california are you?
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Did you mean where in Bakersfield? Bakersfield is 2 hours south of Fresno and @ 1.5 hours from the top of LA.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Nope, I looked at your profile and totally spaced that it was in the ad heading  :smack:  Sorry!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Added stock steering arms and 83 rear springs and fixed the craigslist address.

bgiffie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 45
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
Are the thirds v6?

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
No sorry they are 4cyl 4:10 3rds.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
This info is for slobermouth who has no room in his inbox to reply to his question.

You could use the hubs off of your IFS and find a set of spindles on this forum and put together an awsome front end for around $100 on top the 200 for the front axle.
The thread at the bottom shows how to set up a front end using IFS hubs. The only thing that you would have to supply to the front end I have for sale is some nuts and washers, (trail gear or marlin sell them), spacers that fit between the rotor and your IFS hubs, and then steering arms. If you look around you can find a good used High steer kit for around $200 You would also need a knuckle rebuild kit, allprooffroad.com  has one for sale for 67.00.
I am stuck on $200 for the axle these are hard to find, and the parts are worth that if you look around. You can take as much of the stuff or as little as you want I just want to get most of it out of my shed.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515697