Author Topic: parts(bumper) transport needed OROVILLE TO ANDERSON CALIFORNIA  (Read 1693 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
Hey guys.....I dont know where to put this..... BUT, I bought a bumper off marlin.....thinking my brother would be able to move it for me.....ITS TOO FAR OUT OF HIS WAY to move it for me....SO, Im trying to find someone who for a couple bucks may be able to move the bumper from oroville  and drop it off at my parents place in anderson...

My wife is in the military and we are stationed in FLORIDA...so, I cant pick it up at the moment.....we will be home to the california area in late november.... SO.... it would be cool to have the bumper when I get home.....

ANYWAYS.....let me know if any of you guys can help.... THANKS.... ALSO MODS please MOVE as you feel appropriate.....I didntknow where to post..and figured here it would be seen by peoples who are already traveling to pick up parts?   
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

Pat

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 786
  • Male Posts: 944
  • Member since Jun '02
  • Oroville, Ca
    • View Profile
it can sit there as long as you need, I have plenty of room
Sharing time between Northern Ca and Western Tn..

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
COOL COOL  thanks man...... might end up happening that way....might be the best way to work it. thanks again
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

Moit88RNR

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 39
  • Male Posts: 360
  • Member since Jun '08
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
hey, i live in concord CA and drive up to weed CA like once a month. my friend is in oroville right now for a couple of weeks at his property. if you dont find anyone soon you can get your brother to drop it of to him and i can bring it up to anderson no problem. let me know and ill PM you my number

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
thanks for the offer...BUT if pats cool with storing it....probably better that it stays there.....my parents have had a problem with stuff being stolen from there house lately....so might be better off waiting till I can get it put on my truck....I should be home in november....what do you think pat?

Pat

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 786
  • Male Posts: 944
  • Member since Jun '02
  • Oroville, Ca
    • View Profile
it can sit,  Never had anything stolen from me..  I can reach them from a good 500 yards anyways out here where i live with my .308 if they did:D
Sharing time between Northern Ca and Western Tn..

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
I hear yah.....probably best bet then..... Kinda been thinking, if someone else moves it...then the responsible party system gets messed up.... and then peoples know where my yota parts pile is sitting...that isnt being watched to well...lol, if it can stay there.... thats probably best...as Im SURE i will be driving through there SOMETIME when I get back to cali in november