Author Topic: 87 or 88 (bad frame/no bed/good cab and drivetrain)  (Read 1172 times)

jmac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Nov '07
    • View Profile
87 or 88 (bad frame/no bed/good cab and drivetrain)
« on: Jan 07, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »
87 or 88 truck for sale.

Frames rusted out and the beds gone, but everything else is okay.  Interior needs to be put back together a bit.  This guy was gonna switch w/ a good frame and started.  He didn't really have a place to work so it's sitting at my dad's.

I'm just helping get rid of it.  My dad said that it cranks and runs good.  Turbo works.  Auto transmission (yeah that sucks i know).  Fully loaded w/ sunroof.  The only option that I was told that isn't on the truck in some gyroscope that that tells you what grade your at on a hill (I've never actually seen one of these things if they really do exist).

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
where you at  and how much for the auto tranny
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

jmac [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Nov '07
    • View Profile
Like I said it's not my truck I'm just getting rid of it for the guy.  I'm in Memphis; trucks at my dad's in Sommerville (45 minutes E on US64).

I'm going out there tomorrow for dinner; I'll get him to call the dude and ask.  The problem is who's gonna pull it.  This kid is like 17 that owns this and I'm not sure if he can do it or not.  You can see how far his frame switch got.  The truck was at his parents house down the street from my fathers for at least 7 mths and I saw him mess w/ it enough that it should have been farther along than this.

My dad was gonna put the auto in his 94 cause he's to lazy to shift, but he may end up selling it now.  That's why it got moved to my dad's house.

REG535

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -287
  • Male Posts: 1,083
  • Member since Jul '07
  • Shes traveling to many celestial worlds
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
I would love to take that off your hands if had my own place!
85 Marble' Black and White (x-cab)
84 RedTurtle' Red with White Top added Marlin Turtle Shift Knob (All Stock) :silly:

jmac [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Nov '07
    • View Profile
it's not a bad deal.  I got too much crap of my own to fix already to buy for myself.  I'm dumping money in to 72 chevelle

jmac [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Nov '07
    • View Profile
someone's gotta want this

jmac [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Nov '07