Author Topic: Please remove this post!!!!  (Read 1848 times)

gtoyonrocks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 977
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Please remove this post!!!!
« on: Sep 11, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »
If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I can't ever count how many time a buddy or myself have tossed these parts in the trash. I am buying an IFS truck for a daily drive that has no front suspension under it. I need these parts to get it on the road, if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2007, 05:17:09 PM by gtoyonrocks »
1985 toy, Hybrid 20r/22r on propane, 30splines, custom built leaf packs, welded front and rear diffs, dual ultimate crawler, full hydro, full exo, flat bed, 37' mtrs

toyoduh

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Mar '07
  • AKA over rev
    • View Profile
Ill be doing an SAS swap on an 86 4runner next weekend....LET me know what parts you need so I don't get carried away with the Plasma :flamer: :turtle:

FOR FREE just handle shipping.Located fairfield CA 94533 :thumbs: I wanna keep the calipers and hubs.If you need em,we can work that out
AKA over rev

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Man, I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it. The only problem is your not here in San Diego. I need these parts like yesterday. I'm going to be picking up the truck today or tomarrow and I need to have it on the ride before the end of this weekend. Thanks a bunch, I owe you one for the thought.
1985 toy, Hybrid 20r/22r on propane, 30splines, custom built leaf packs, welded front and rear diffs, dual ultimate crawler, full hydro, full exo, flat bed, 37' mtrs

Slobbermouth

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 221
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
I have an 86 in Fresno,  If you run into a pinch let me know what you need maybe we can work something out ?

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I really appreciate that, I'm trying to find someone here local. I'm sure someone has IFS parts sitting around, we usually haul them off to scrap. About a month ago I threw a whole IFS front end in the dumpster, why does it always seem like when you have those kind of things you never need them, then when you get rid of them you do. Thank alot for you help.

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
jsut get it shipped, tops you are looking @ 2-3 days within jsut about anywhere to anywhere in ca
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Yea, but what will it cost to have them shipped??? I think I could probably buy the parts out right for what it will cost to ship them. What do you think?? I know I can buy these parts for under $$$100 and if someone was to ship them I would need them to do it like today. What do you think???? I appreciate everyones help.

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
haha, jsut SAS it...... no seriously though.... was all the stuff just unbolted or was it cut off? if it was cut off, it may be almost impossible to get things put back perfect, if you can even find the welded on things in perfect condition to put back on.....
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I already own two sased trucks. I'm looking for a daily driver on the cheap. The brackets are still there, the only thing missing are the arms and a couple of steering pieces.

gtoyonrocks [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
although I have to admit I did consider doing another sas conversion. HAHA, I won't allow myself to do that to this truck, at least not right now, if anything I'm going to make it a long travel truck.