Author Topic: 22re for sale  (Read 3817 times)

girthian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
22re for sale
« on: Apr 30, 2004, 03:08:43 AM »
  I am trying to get rid of my 22re.  I have the motor, motor harness, computer brain, mass air flow sensor, Downey air intake, Downey header, factory intake manifold, distributor, steering pump and resevor, alt, ac compressor (I will disconnect the toy compressor and get it to you when I am ready to hook up the GM compressor), clutch fan, pullies, and a very used clutch.  The longblock is a rebuilt NAPA motor.  It has the stamp on the motor number spot.  The fender and dash harness will have to be removed from a donor vehical if you are wanting to convert to EFI.  The head is in rebuildable condition for a convertion.  I wont take my dash apart or cut the body harness.  I'm asking $700.00 o.b.o. for all. 

Shipping or pick-up will be discused upon agreement.  The harness, header, intake manifold, external motor functions, and brain are in excelent shape.  Motor, however the motor is nocking and wont start (It did turn though).  Before the motor started to nock, everything else worked great!  I have already took the motor out of the runner to put the 4.3 vortech in.  I'm going to use the GM steering pum, alt, and compressor.  I need to sell this motor to help offset the cost of putting a 4.3 in the runner. 

Leave me a number or e-mail for me to contact you.  I will be traveling during the summer to various places and might be able to deliver the motor for a small fee depending on how far out of my way it is. 

happy part hunting

moutaintoys

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -63
  • Male Posts: 358
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: 22re for sale
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2004, 07:47:56 PM »
were you at
Lets go break somethin "GO NAVY"

girthian [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 04:34:19 AM »
I'm in Grand Junction, CO.  I can deliver to some places this sumnmer.  I'm doing some traveling around western U.S.  I wolud only charge a small fee. 

Stovtop

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 22
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 06:07:50 PM »
how many miles is on you motor and what condition is it and where are you travileing or if near washginton and what price are you asking for ?

girthian [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 12:06:50 AM »
I would have to ship to Washington.  I'm not going that far North.  The long block has about 40.000 miles on it.  It is a remanufactured NAPA long block.  The rest of the moto components have about 170,000 miles.  The long block needs rebuilt.  It turns, but has a horrable knocking and wont start.  I had to get a different another long block because the original was fried.  And again, I'm asking $700.00.  I will try to get some pics that wont be to large for the server to save. 

hairy bean bag

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 29
  • Member since May '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 05:20:57 PM »
if your coming to charlotte bring the mottor and ill give you a down payment and nuy you a  :beer: when you get here :biggthumpup: :beerchug:

girthian [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2004, 10:55:21 PM »
I will be going to California, but I wont be able to take the motor with me.  I will only be able to ship it to you, UNLESS,  you live near Western Colorado.