Author Topic: toyota topshift case with shifter and TG knob 75 bucks  (Read 2052 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
toyota topshift case with shifter and TG knob 75 bucks
« on: Jun 03, 2007, 01:42:05 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got a toyota topshift tcase, ready for you to use as your rear case, will include shifter and trail-gear knob,

I dont know what kind of shape its in, its bitting sitting outside under the overhang, MIGHT NEED BEARINGS, but shouldnt.

I Know theres a few guys out there who want to run duals this is what you need to run your duals, Ive got a 4.7 case going into my truck, Im gonna be running 35x16x15 tires, so I shouldnt need anymore gearing then what Ive got, and I want to keep the inside of the cab looking factory. Im gonna run those wide tires with a good offset, Ive dicided that Im too tall and not wide enough, I will be posting up on other boards too, so let me know
 should be able to ship 48 states for around 40 bucks. located near pensacola florida, zip is 32542, DHL SHIPS CHEAP, 90lbs 24x24x24 box, check with DHL on a price quote, I will take paypal,
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
wow, everyone wants these things, but nobody really wants them huh?
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

skyscraper

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 589
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
saw your post on my wanted thread...pics?

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
wow, everyone wants these things, but nobody really wants them huh?

Give it more than 15 minutes man :thumbs:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
im just pickin on peoples, Hey nate, they got many toyotas in reddingpick and pull right now? Im gonna go in there in january, looking for corner lights tail lights and air conditioning

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Lemme know what years and styles you're lookin for and I'll let you know if I see anything there.  I have some a/c stuff but it's for an 86.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
looking for parts for my 89, I also need a new chrome bumper center section, I dont know what all years the a/c parts match up to, but Im really looking for a complete setup. anyways, should be off an 89 or 90 model