Author Topic: rubicon for mem. Day  (Read 16944 times)

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 279
  • Male Posts: 3,265
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Turdburgalin since 1985
    • View Profile
Re: rubicon for mem. Day
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2007, 08:38:55 PM »
yeah that weekend was pretty gay.  Those dudes were the biggest douchebags ive ever seen up there.  I cant even walk anymore because my ankle is totally flopped, I broke my front driveline, my roomate broke his radiator and output shaft, my rear springs are toast.  Whatever it could always have been worse, Austin W. I owe you major beers you saved me and kyles ass with that jack.  Next time im up there though the kitchen is mine!!!!

ya x2. thanks again austin.
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

KYOTA

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »
what a bunch of phagz- cant anyone have a good time anymore without getting grit in their feminine orifice :shake: Pat does have a knack for lightin :pokinit: up tho :talkingn:   "rock ready"   ida been lolrin HARD!! :rofl2: :beer:

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »
what a bunch of phagz- cant anyone have a good time anymore without getting grit in their feminine orifice :shake: Pat does have a knack for lightin :pokinit: up tho :talkingn:   "rock ready"   ida been lolrin HARD!! :rofl2: :beer:

ya he was telling me stuff haha. nothing to where some older guys need to shite there pants and try to beat up some kids though.
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

Austin W

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 229
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2007, 09:33:42 PM »
yeah that weekend was pretty gay.  Those dudes were the biggest douchebags ive ever seen up there.  I cant even walk anymore because my ankle is totally fucked, I broke my front driveline, my roomate broke his radiator and output shaft, my rear springs are toast.  Whatever it could always have been worse, Austin W. I owe you major beers you saved me and kyles ass with that jack.  Next time im up there though the kitchen is mine!!!!

No problem man, i went over there to chat and with all the chit that was going on i just just did what i could do to help and that was it, we should go wheelin sometime, were you tryin to make it up from where your driveline pulled out, that would have been sick and shown up the heep guys lol.

Austin W

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2007, 09:34:36 PM »
ya x2. thanks again austin.
no problem :)

Hyena

• I'm Legit!!!
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2401
  • Male Posts: 6,715
  • Member since Feb '04
  • AKA Baja Brad
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2007, 09:45:01 PM »
No problem man, i went over there to chat and with all the chit that was going on i just just did what i could do to help and that was it, we should go wheelin sometime, were you tryin to make it up from where your driveline pulled out, that would have been sick and shown up the heep guys lol.

that is kitchen sink, only hardcore guys make it up like me! haha, j/k.  looks like i missed out on a fight.  we had one up at moonrocks though so it wasn't all bad.  get your :pokinit: fixed pat, we are going to fordyce here soon.

Austin W

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2007, 10:03:44 PM »
that is kitchen sink, only hardcore guys make it up like me! haha, j/k.  looks like i missed out on a fight.  we had one up at moonrocks though so it wasn't all bad.  get your :pokinit: fixed pat, we are going to fordyce here soon.

oh, to bad u wern't up there i missed out on seing hammer on your chit this weekend :driving: You call ballistic fab up to replace you flex joint?

zeke jr.

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 154
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • turn key buggys
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2007, 11:14:41 PM »
i wish i would have found this thread earlier me and my buddy both went for our first times it was crazy. some dude broke both hubs and blew both of his lockers and got pulled out. good times.
always remember a crowded elevator smells different to a midget.

"I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

"The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations."

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2007, 02:27:07 AM »
cool. read as much as i coud im trashed. ya pat was getting it up soup kitchetn. he was SOOOOOOOOOo close it wasnt even funhy. i was wathicng his pass frotn pull him up. we were like 2 seconds from getting out of there. it would have been sick to be like whats up jeep dciks!!! the couple bounces caused the break. next time. we all need to plan a trip. or come to the high lakes then we'll go to rileys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-kiyul-
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2007, 02:30:37 AM »
i wish i would have found this thread earlier me and my buddy both went for our first times it was crazy. some dude broke both hubs and blew both of his lockers and got pulled out. good times.

ya dude. our trip was insane. me, broke r/p. exhuast toash. new driveline last week done. leaking from read/front diff and both knuckle balls. smashed bed and door. pat- broken frnt drivline. RHG broken centerpin, gEno broken his steering arm in half, callen broke his cromo stub in half, one of the guys broke a ujoint in his drivline along with a break line, the list goes on. i cant remmber 14 hrs for me to get hoem
-kiyul-
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

Geno

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -82
  • Male Posts: 546
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2007, 08:23:55 AM »
ya dude. our trip was insane. me, broke r/p. exhuast toash. new driveline last week done. leaking from read/front diff and both knuckle balls. smashed bed and door. pat- broken frnt drivline. RHG broken centerpin, gEno broken his steering arm in half, callen broke his cromo stub in half, one of the guys broke a ujoint in his drivline along with a break line, the list goes on. i cant remmber 14 hrs for me to get hoem

The pizza and :beer: was good so it wasn't all bad  :yupyup:
OFRD_GRL – as much as i appreciate strip clubs, i could never date a chic. they are all flopin crazy.

havik

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 220
  • Male Posts: 737
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2007, 10:42:23 AM »
sucks to hear about those jerks who were trying to ruin some ones good time, over some thing so stupid. thats when its good to have a gang of friends or just a few that train every day(nick)
got another 85 runner. build coming soon!!

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2007, 12:46:13 PM »
I think when people get into to groups then add alcohol just end up being dramatic sissys like that.  Sure the "rock ready" comment was a stab at them (and funny as crap!) but it was nothing to get their panties in a twist over.  They should have just called ramrods truck jap crap and let it go.  It's funny when guys (the jeep turds) get more emotional over insults than girls. haha.

CRS [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -22
  • Male Posts: 132
  • Member since Oct '05
  • 1/4 TiLT
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2007, 09:08:58 PM »
i had a blast

pics here         http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/Cswine/

Sloyota get your :pokinit: together for rubithon
IN LOVING MEMORY OF JAKE. MY BEST FRIEND AND COPILOT
                  WITH ME FOR A MILLION DAYS

2-15-05  4-12-06

Austin W

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2007, 09:48:35 PM »
i had a blast

pics here         http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/Cswine/

ah that was your orange or copper yota, i was totaly checking that thing out when it was parked by sluice, that thing is really nice
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:53:54 PM by Austin W »

fatt_matt

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 545
  • Member since Mar '07
  • jeeps and toys can get along
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2007, 10:39:51 PM »
i hate to see the hate on the rubicon..   but im telling you something..

not all jeep owners are stupid...
lets leave it at that!  however.. i did find the "rock ready" comment pretty funny..
Jeep

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2007, 02:41:00 AM »
ah that was your orange or copper yota, i was totaly checking that thing out when it was parked by sluice, that thing is really nice

i agree. CRS that thing is so damn clean. i was commenting on it all weekend whenever i saw it. post some pics up on here sometime. the inside of the cab is slick.
-kiyul-
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

sloyota

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 251
  • Male Posts: 818
  • Member since Mar '05
  • 1/4TiLTKrawlers.Petaluma,Ca. 707-766-9592
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2007, 09:19:39 AM »
i had a blast

pics here         http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/Cswine/

Yeah OK.. I should have it together for the Rubithon.. :crossed:
            Nice photo's Cody
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 09:27:28 AM by sloyota »
I'm not responsable for my own action's.

get r done

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 394
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2007, 03:03:06 PM »
What A bunch of fags. how you going try and start a fight aound people tryin to have fun. I bet they are reading this tread and talkin :pokinit: to there computers. Bunch of hood rats. Just because you drive a jeep or a toyota there is no reason to fight over it. I like those guys that try and start :pokinit: and end up getting knocked out after the guy gets out of the truck. Now that funny I dont care who you are. :beer: