Author Topic: SOLD---TIRES-4 Dunlop Mud Rovers 35x12.50 15 on black 15x10 steel wheels  (Read 9664 times)

krawlz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 106
  • Member since Jan '06
    • View Profile
Chico area

These tires won't wear out. Iv run them for 3 years, and two Rubicon trips. The wheels are a little rock scraped, but are straight, and theres still a piece of bark stuck in the bead from MCR5. There is at least 70% tread remaining.

Asking $200.00

I'm also looking for a 37x15 tire for a spare.

SOLD
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007, 06:25:19 PM by krawlz »
Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper.....So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them.

artistic_gore

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
You just have to be on the west coast...
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

-Douglas Adams

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
bump for a sweet price, out here, you could barely get the rims for that price
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
:tantrum:  WHY AINT YOU IN ARKANSAS   :down:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
what kind of BS on those wheels?

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
To bad you ain't in Chino instead of Chico I could use those tires.
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

krawlz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jan '06
    • View Profile
To bad you ain't in Chino instead of Chico I could use those tires.

:tantrum:  WHY AINT YOU IN ARKANSAS   :down:

Sorry guys  :sad2:
Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper.....So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.

krawlz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jan '06
    • View Profile

artistic_gore

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
I think he means back spacing, however he could mean...
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

-Douglas Adams

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
HEY, will you deliver to anderson???? I REALLY WANT THESE RIMS AND TIRES, but im in florida.....might get my mommy to get the for me if you can take to anderson
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

krawlz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jan '06
    • View Profile
As for back spacing, their nothing out of the ordinary, I think about 4". As for the other BS, nobody knows.

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
Yes, i meant backspacing...it is a thread on wheels, after all.

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
Ill drop it then..... its just that he posted up AFTER my post
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007, 10:09:14 PM by billybobf »
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
Yes, i meant backspacing...it is a thread on wheels, after all.
ive actually seen a couple guys get into an intardweb fight on here about BS (backspacing that is)  :bull crap: thought it was kinda funny
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

krawlz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jan '06
    • View Profile
I guess you can count me out, if you cant even give me an answer after a pm and everything else, and you just ignore my post....I dont wanna deal with you anyways.

Yeah no, I was going to answer you, but I got a phone call that was just a little more importent then that at the time.

artistic_gore

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
I guess you can count me out, if you cant even give me an answer after a pm and everything else, and you just ignore my post....I dont wanna deal with you anyways.

Dude, its been an hour since your post; you couldn't wait any longer? (Sorry this will be my last comment in this thread)

-Douglas Adams

4-lo

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -80
  • Male Posts: 752
  • Member since Dec '05
  • build tonite crawl tomorrow
    • View Profile
i might have a buddy that will be interested....

krawlz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jan '06
    • View Profile
Just let me know

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
I guess that was pretty rude, its just that you posted up AFTER my post, seeming to ignore that I even asked it......

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
I guess that was pretty rude, its just that you posted up AFTER my post, seeming to ignore that I even asked it......

you think everyone is rude.... tis a shame that the whole world cant revolve around you.....

i think i must be rude too, because i have responded to a thread i started and didnt even see a question someone asked, i must be a total jerk and hate everyone.....
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

krawlz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jan '06
    • View Profile
 :hammerhead: Cant we all just get along.
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007, 10:32:25 AM by krawlz »

925yota

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
I LIVE IN THE BAY AND CANNOT MAKE IT TO CHICO TIL THIS WEEKEND BUT WOULD LIKE TO PICK THESE UP. CAN I GET A CONTACT #    :phone:

driveon

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I am interested in the tires, can you send me your number? Thanks

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
you think everyone is rude.... tis a shame that the whole world cant revolve around you.....

i think i must be rude too, because i have responded to a thread i started and didnt even see a question someone asked, i must be a total jerk and hate everyone.....

:rofl:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
Im going to pirate....at least peoples are nice over there..... :laugh: no but seriously, good luck selling your tires, if I still lived on that half the country I woulda been happy to come pick them up. also jimbo, you have been rude "previously" but I think that it was more of a faze the anything. OK OK OK, IM DONE HIJACKING HIS THREAD

BUMP FOR A GOOD DEAL

krawlz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jan '06
    • View Profile

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
great I get up the money come to check and  :rivers: always happens
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII