Author Topic: The Eighth annual Razorback Ramble in HotSprings  (Read 6305 times)

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
The Eighth annual Razorback Ramble in HotSprings
« on: Apr 09, 2007, 02:13:49 PM »

The Eighth annual Razorback Ramble returns to Superlift Off-Road Park in Hot springs.

If you have never been to Superlift Park, check out the photos from previous events. http://www.razorbacklandcruisers.com/pics.asp
 The park sits just outside Hot Springs National Park, and within a short drive of Lakes Catherine, Hamilton and Ouachita. Superlift is privately owned, and the folks there have worked extremely hard to make it one of the premiere wheeling spots in the state, with MILES of well marked and well maintained trails for the novice and hardcore alike.

The fee for entering the park is normally $25.00 per day. However, when you register for the Razorback Ramble you get two and a half days of access, several organized runs of your choice, a Ramble T-shirt, one driver's raffle ticket for the Grand Prize drawing, and one meal ticket for Saturday dinner... all for only $55.00 per vehicle!

But wait!! There's more! Your Razorback Ramble entry fee also includes a one year Premiere Membership to Superlift Park! That means that you can return to the park for just $10 a day for a year. There is normally a one time fee of $40 for Premiere Memberships, but Superlift Park is waiving the fee for all registered Ramble participants.

The Razorback Ramble is a TLCA Sanctioned Toyota-only event and will be limited to a maximum of 75 vehicles. Download and mail in your registration form TODAY! Or better yet... sign up on-line! http://www.razorbacklandcruisers.com/ramble_registration.asp 
After your registration is accepted, you will receive a packet containing more information about the event, Superlift Park and Hot Springs.
 :driving:
Check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, June 1st, and will continue throughout the weekend at Superlift Park. A variety of guided runs will be held on Friday, but you are also welcome to explore the park on your own. We'll spend all day Saturday hitting the trails, and after we've had our fill of great food the raffle will commence around a nice, cozy campfire (you must be present to win).
If conditions permit, we will make a night run to view the city lights of Hot Springs from atop the hills. Those of us who just have to have some last-minute wheeling will be welcome to stay for half a day Sunday, but there will not be any organized runs and additional time beyond noon Sunday will require paying Superlift the normal use fee ($10).

« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2007, 08:31:38 AM by 79coyotefrg »
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
:cheer:  GO HOGS!!!!   :cheer:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

YotaJosh

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 499
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I have the following concerns:

1. Is this a crusier only event, or will hordes of trucks and runners be ok?
2. "All vehicles must have a roll bar or hard top, seat belts, tow strap, and must be licensed and insured." - I trailer my rig for now, so I don't have either of these yet. Do you think they'd care?

Other than that, I'm going to plan on being there 8) :crossed:
'79 Short Bed Pickup 4x4
'04 4Runner V8 Sport 4x2

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
good ?

1Armedman

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
one hill over from my house.  We be there!

wingdaddy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I think I can make that date :thumbs: :yesnod:

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
I have the following concerns:

1. Is this a crusier only event, or will hordes of trucks and runners be ok?
2. "All vehicles must have a roll bar or hard top, seat belts, tow strap, and must be licensed and insured." - I trailer my rig for now, so I don't have either of these yet. Do you think they'd care?

Other than that, I'm going to plan on being there 8) :crossed:

got this from Gary

Hey,
Glad to answer any and all questions:
1.  this is a Toyota only event..if it's 4 wheel drive and a Toyota...it's welcom (trucks, 4runners, sequoias, rav4, landcruiser, Fj cruiser, you name it!).
2. The licensed part can be overlooked, but you must have "some" kind of insurance on the vehicle (in case you run into somebody else.... Plus, there's pleanty of room at the park for your trailer at the parking lot.

I hope that answers your questions.  Please feel free to aks any more!!
Hope to see you there!!!

Gary Clough, VP RLC

YotaJosh

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Thanks Glen and Gary!  :cool:
'79 Short Bed Pickup 4x4
'04 4Runner V8 Sport 4x2

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
hey  times a wastin,   3 weeks away  :woohoo:

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Hey Glenn,we're donating a complete Hy-Steer kit.I'm gonna send it to your house along with some shirts & hats.Give me a call on my cell when you get a chance cause I don't have your addy.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

YotaJosh

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Hey Glenn,we're donating a complete Hy-Steer kit.I'm gonna send it to your house along with some shirts & hats.Give me a call on my cell when you get a chance cause I don't have your addy.

Cool  :thumbs: I guess I need to be there to win that :yesnod:
'79 Short Bed Pickup 4x4
'04 4Runner V8 Sport 4x2

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Cool  :thumbs: I guess I need to be there to win that :yesnod:
Ha ha,cool good luck man!!!.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
:willynilly:  it STARTS TODAY :woohoo:

:driving:

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Hey Glen,be sure to take some pictures and tell Gary I said hi and if you happen to meet some cat named Robert Hoffman,tell him I said good luck with them wiminz  :yesnod: .

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
will do  Peps,  whats  this Robert look like???  whats he drive ??

1Armedman

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
The first day was a lot of fun!  Everyone was so helpful.  I have a feeling I will be wheeling a long time.  A BIG THANKS TO MARLIN CRAWLER FOR HOOKING IT UP WITH FREE STICKERS!  My two year old had a blast!  She loves the "tuuutle stickas". 

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
:haha:  you nut,  hey  whats your runner look like   

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
i stole your kids pic for my avatar hope u dont mind!  :biggthumpup:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

1Armedman

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
89 white stock runner top blowed off for the summer with bestop riggin' soft top.  tube doors, 31 swamper ltb's, radical car seat in the rear, no bumpers(ran out of time this week while I was building the front winch bumper/rear bumper).  brandon's run was a good trail.  it did get a little hairball at the end for a new guy like me.  looking forward to riding with you guys tomorrow.  what time ya'll be there?  find me b/c I want to run with ya'll if I can hang.  3's are my limit.  I understand the sas kits after running ifs on 3 rated trails today.  held up the pack a few times.  I'll shut up; just had a dang it good time today with the kid.

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
sweet,  um  probably  around  9 or 10,  not sure,  i will call you befor i leave the house  tomorrow

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
any wheeling pics?
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

1Armedman

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
no, I forgot the camera, tire gauge, wife,... totally blowin' today.  guess I was to excited about my first organized event outside of skateboarding

YotaJosh

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Dang it, I wish I could be there. Oh well, maybe next time.
'79 Short Bed Pickup 4x4
'04 4Runner V8 Sport 4x2

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
next time,  like  in a couple weeks  when we hit  the hi lines :dunno:

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
The first day was a lot of fun!  Everyone was so helpful.  I have a feeling I will be wheeling a long time.  A BIG THANKS TO MARLIN CRAWLER FOR HOOKING IT UP WITH FREE STICKERS!  My two year old had a blast!  She loves the "tuuutle stickas". 

Dude, that picture totally cracks me up :haha:  She looks like a little cutie, I can totally hear the tuuutle stickas :rofl2:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
So...

pics yet?  :dunno:

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
 :inthedark:

:worthless:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: