Author Topic: Clearing out ....  (Read 3180 times)

8Snaces

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 47
  • Male Posts: 396
  • Member since Apr '06
  • The krawler in H.H. over New Years.
    • View Profile
Clearing out ....
« on: Mar 30, 2007, 02:50:45 PM »
Hey all. I have 2 almost complete 22-R motors... they are pretty much stripped but i have all the parts.. need to get rid of some of this stuff. I have a complete 22-R minus the harm. balancer and oil pan (i have an extra oil pan) but thats the block that sucked up the sand... dont know how bad it is but if u want it.... come get it. Make me offers and take them off my hands. Not really sure how much to price this stuff at .... I will list some of what i have tmw when i get off work. But ask me and i prolly have it somewhere in the pile...
1st gen yota truck. 37x12.5x15. 5spd dual cases, chevy springs in rear, toyota rears springs in front. Long bed....the list never ends..
Dont try to shift into 6th when u've only got a 5spd! Rubberside down doesnt always mean rite side up!

8Snaces [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
Re: Clearing out ....
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2007, 03:56:38 PM »
O yea.. Its all located in my backyard in Dublin, CA. Best offer takes it. Willing to package deal too. Not really lookin to ship anything but if u live kinda close... willing to drop off parts (just chip in for fuel..)
1st gen yota truck. 37x12.5x15. 5spd dual cases, chevy springs in rear, toyota rears springs in front. Long bed....the list never ends..
Dont try to shift into 6th when u've only got a 5spd! Rubberside down doesnt always mean rite side up!

RHG

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 1,320
  • Member since Apr '05
  • WERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2007, 04:18:15 PM »
I need a 22 re block, as far as I know the r and re blocks are the same. How much are you willing to let one go for? As far as sand...did it go down the intake? I can pick up
Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

89 Ext Cab Long Bed, SAS'd, Double 2.28's, 5.29's, 38" TSL's, Allied Beadlocks, Half Doors, Custom Trail Bodywork

skyscraper

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 589
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2007, 06:20:24 PM »
r and re blocks are different, the re block deck is 2mm shorter, and the timing covers are different.  can be adapted though.  just to let you know.
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2007, 10:27:02 PM by toyotaman22r »

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Mar 30, 2007, 06:25:47 PM »
r and re blocks are different, the re block dech is 2mm shorter, and the timing covers are different.  can be adapted though.  just to let you know.

not quite...... there are 2 types of r blocks.... the old ones pre 85 and the 85+

pre 85 had the taller deck

85+ had the shorter deck.... @ this time, the re and r blocks were identical
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 2007, 06:33:39 PM »
chris, come help me drop in my engine ;) i need some parts too.....

pretty much all the brackets on the front of the engine.... need the power steering bracket, the idler assembly, and the pulley part that bolts to the crank pulley to allow for power steering

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

8Snaces [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Apr 03, 2007, 03:52:19 PM »
I mite have to come over there and help u out... but can u help me out as well... i need some EFI stuff. The harness that i got with that motor just isnt quite working. Maybe u have some ideas. How much work u got left with that beast?

8Snaces [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Apr 04, 2007, 12:52:11 PM »
C'mon.. u know u need parts.......

8Snaces [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Apr 12, 2007, 03:12:37 PM »
Bump!

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Apr 12, 2007, 03:24:25 PM »
chris i dont have anything efi, my truck was carbed.....

i dont have anytime right now to work on my truck, the engien is ready to drop in, i jsut dont have the time to do it.... i wont be able to do any work on it until around the end of the month, and even then, ive got class to study for :(

~ John F. Kennedy ~

8Snaces [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Apr 13, 2007, 02:45:14 PM »
ok. no prob. do u know anyone that has the air box with mass airflow sensor/sending unit? Prolly off of a 85 or 86 EFI truck?? I bought a box the other day but i didnt realize til later that it didnt have the electronics that i needed... it was just the box w/ filter. GGRRRRRR!!

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Apr 13, 2007, 05:47:45 PM »
might try dustin, not sure if hes got them or not.... he might know someone..... 51504rock

~ John F. Kennedy ~

8Snaces [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Apr 18, 2007, 12:24:36 PM »
Ok.. Heres an idea of prices... becuz this stuff has to go and i dont wanna throw it away if it is needed on ur rig.

22-R blocks = $30/each
22-R heads = $25/each
Misc cooling pieces (lines/water pumps/etc) = package $20
Power steering pump w/ resevoir= $30
Brackets/mounts = $5

Whatever else i have out there... i will prolly throw in with whats listed above. Im not sure whats left. I will be cleaning out the shed on sunday... i will try to get a more detailed inventory. Thanx!

*** YELLER ***

• BIGMIKE SAID I WAS A CLOWN SO .... GUESS THATS THAT
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Turtle Points: 314
  • Male Posts: 4,686
  • Member since Oct '05
  • USMC NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #13 on: Apr 19, 2007, 06:22:39 PM »
do u know anyone that has the air box with mass airflow sensor/sending unit? Prolly off of a 85 or 86 EFI truck??

PM sent

:usa: :beerwhack:
MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO OFFER THIS FORUM  :moon:
except BACON

8Snaces [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 02:43:16 PM »
I also went thru some of the stuff.... I have a 20-R intake.