Author Topic: Trade 33" MTs 80% tread on new chrome wheels. For 35"s/36/37s on rock crawlers  (Read 4136 times)

Mudboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 3
  • Member since Mar '07
  • My round..
    • View Profile
I have 5 x 33" MTRs on new chrome rims. Spare is brand new. I will trade for 4 x 35" or larger agressive tread on black rock crawler wheels.

I am in Phx
Monaco Windsor
1985 4 Runner to wheel with
H3 hummer
Z71 Tahoe for the long runs..
Eevee my trusty dachtsund. She is my 4 wheeling buddy..

Life is a journey. I just take the rocky way..

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
:wave:  how bout atleast introducing yourself in the newbie section before placing an ad :thumbs:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

DeMented Toys

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 160
  • Male Posts: 1,151
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Woo-Hoo!!!
    • View Profile
:wave:  how bout atleast introducing yourself in the newbie section before placing an ad :thumbs:
How about you leave the noobs alone and let them post what they want.  Do you again need to be reminded that we were all noobs at one time, even you...  I don't think anyone wants to have this conversation again.
Jeff DeMent

-DeMented Toys-

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
How about you leave the noobs alone and let them post what they want.  Do you again need to be reminded that we were all noobs at one time, even you...  I don't think anyone wants to have this conversation again.
i agree with nate..i wanna know who the hell im buying crap from  :twocents: if u wanna get ripped off go right ahead. its a simple measure to protect board members not to be an ass
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

DeMented Toys

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Woo-Hoo!!!
    • View Profile
i agree with nate..i wanna know who the hell im buying crap from  :twocents: if u wanna get ripped off go right ahead. its a simple measure to protect board members not to be an ass

Guess I took it the wrong way.  No one wants to get ripped off.   :mad:
Jeff DeMent

-DeMented Toys-

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
That's really all I'm going for :thumbs:  Somebody who joined 2 days ago posts in classified as their first post, kinda makes some of us suspicious.  I'm not bagging on the guy, it's just more comforting to see people make an effort to establish themselves and their reputations on the board before pimpin their wears.
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2007, 10:11:45 PM by kneedownnate »
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Mudboy [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 3
  • Member since Mar '07
  • My round..
    • View Profile
Sorry about this. I am a hot shot firefirefighter, and if I had known this fire was about to burn like this, I would have taken a preventative measure to stop it. I will go to the 'Newbie' section.

Regards
Monaco Windsor
1985 4 Runner to wheel with
H3 hummer
Z71 Tahoe for the long runs..
Eevee my trusty dachtsund. She is my 4 wheeling buddy..

Life is a journey. I just take the rocky way..

DeMented Toys

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Woo-Hoo!!!
    • View Profile
Sorry about this. I am a hot shot firefirefighter, and if I had known this fire was about to burn like this, I would have taken a preventative measure to stop it. I will go to the 'Newbie' section.

Regards
:hammerhead:
Jeff DeMent

-DeMented Toys-

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
haha, well he isnt trying to scam people, he wants to trade stuff....im assuming most trades go down in person.....

but on any note.... welcome to the site..... sorry your first psot got you flamed.... dont worry, i have liek over 2500 posts and i get flamed daily ;) but im special
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
i get flamed daily ;) but im special
:therethere:   

welcome to marlin mudboy :welcome:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile

Regards

:haha:  Excellent, you'll fit in nicely :beerchug:
RIP KYOTA