• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Re: girls
« Reply #30 on: Feb 12, 2007, 03:15:42 PM »
F her. and ill beat that guy up.
No need for that Kyle.You need to learn to read girls,she obviously went in there with that guy to piss you off and it worked.She accomplished what she was trying to do.If you wold've played it off and just laughed about it or pretended to not even see her,it would've back fired on her and PISSED HER OFF!!.I've been in a situation similar to that when I was younger and I've allways been the type to not give a :pokinit: because let's face it,there's PLENTY of other girls.You need to be the smarter one here and just let it go...And about beating the guy up,what would that proove?.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #31 on: Feb 12, 2007, 03:23:41 PM »
No need for that Kyle.You need to learn to read girls,she obviously went in there with that guy to piss you off and it worked.She accomplished what she was trying to do.If you wold've played it off and just laughed about it or pretended to not even see her,it would've back fired on her and PISSED HER OFF!!.I've been in a situation similar to that when I was younger and I've allways been the type to not give a :pokinit: because let's face it,there's PLENTY of other girls.You need to be the smarter one here and just let it go...And about beating the guy up,what would that proove?.

:bowdown: That's the best reply I've seen on this thread :thumbs: Couldn'ta said it better myself.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Feb 12, 2007, 03:45:28 PM »
i was trashed and dont remember even posting my first statement. feel free to flame on.... :thumbs:
You need some help if you are blacking out and posting things you dont remember. Personally, I see this as a cry for help. :beerwhack:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Loki

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 354
  • Member since Dec '06
  • What are you lookin' at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:00:13 PM »
some would say that DTB...i say he just needs to get on the wagon for a while and hang out with supportive friends :psss:
88 turd SAS with some "stuff" under it.
MY BUILD UP THREAD

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:03:23 PM »
some would say that DTB...i say he just needs to get on the wagon for a while and hang out with supportive friends :psss:

i agree, and thats what i was trying to say before my posts got misread and i got tagged for being an :moon:... friends that are actually supportive not the so called drinking friends that just laugh at him when he is plastered

Quote from: dtb
Personally, I see this as a cry for help.

all i tried to do was help, and i got called a :moon:, and told him the truth, there is no need to sugarcoat anything. hell i would tell any of my friends the same thing if they were in the same situation, i have been there myself, getting dumped isn't cool, and neither is having it rubbed in your face.....
« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2007, 05:05:08 PM by jimbo74 »
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #35 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:14:39 PM »
......and i got tagged for being an :moon:...

:lipsrsealed:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:23:24 PM »
i agree, and thats what i was trying to say before my psots got misread and i got tagged for being an :moon:... friends that are actually supportive not the so called drinking friends that just laugh at him when he is plastered

To each their own! You don't know his friends, you are assume they were laughing at him? More likely they were partying with him and being supportive. So drinking isn't your thing, did it ever occur to you that they were drinking right along? And comminserating with him?  :shake: Get over yourself.

So you get upset, so you drink, it happens, no one has to read anything more into then that.

Infernals was definetly the best post yet. But I would also like to add that it is a fact that it takes MOST guys longer to get over a relationship gone bad then it does for women. But that does not negate the fact that what she did was over the top cruel and unneccesary, and as Infernal said, obviously she was trying to get a rise out of you. Which it did. Only you know whwy.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

*** YELLER ***

• BIGMIKE SAID I WAS A CLOWN SO .... GUESS THATS THAT
  • Turtle Points: 314
  • Male Posts: 4,686
  • Member since Oct '05
  • USMC NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #37 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:36:40 PM »
Dr. Phil..... calling Dr.Phil.......

please report to the Marlin board........ Dr.Phil to the Marlin board please.

:usa: :beerwhack:
MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO OFFER THIS FORUM  :moon:
except BACON

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:37:52 PM »
Oh and I would like to add (since post count didn't count on the CCC), I know personally that while drinking does not solve anything, it always seems like a good idea at the time. :rofl:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:39:47 PM »
Dr. Phil..... calling Dr.Phil.......

please report to the Marlin board........ Dr.Phil to the Marlin board please.

:usa: :beerwhack:

:inthedark: Sorry. Dr. Phil is still busy in the Green Room with Oprah :drunk:

Where is the Mammoth?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:41:41 PM »

:clap:  :clap:

i agree, and thats what i was trying to say before my psots got misread and i got tagged for being an :moon:... friends that are actually supportive not the so called drinking friends that just laugh at him when he is plastered

all i tried to do was help, and i got called an :moon:, and told him the truth, there is no need to sugarcoat anything. hell i would tell any of my friends the same thing if they were in the same situation, i have been there myself, getting dumped isnt cool, and neither is having it rubbed in your face.....

If your posts were misread, mabye you need to learn to reword things.  you were being an :moon:.  People handle things different ways, some better than others.  I've had friends be in situations where the best thing I could do was sit down, drink a beer with him, and keep him from drinking himself into oblivion by himself. I'm not saying that drinking your troubles away is a good idea, or that getting hammered on a regular basis either, but that isn't for us to decide.  

when a guy is down in the dumps, there's no reason to start kicking him while he's down.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »
:lipsrsealed:

glen, you don't have to not comment on that, it is obvious that you think i am an :moon: hence all of my posts that you delete, and the PMs i got from you

and mwm, there is a difference in friends that are partying with you, than people that you met while you were getting wasted because of a bad situation. there is definitely a difference in friends that support you sober and the new ones you meet because you were wasted, those new ones you meet while wasted aren't the kind who will hold your hair out of the toilet when you are throwing up. been there done that, found out who my true friends were... yeah i don't drink, anymore..... I'm not saying you are wrong for drinking, i am saying that a girl isn't worth that, especially one who is trying to intentionally trying to hurt you even more, you don't need crap like that in your life. no one deserves that treatment. been there, done that.... wanting to kick the guys :moon: shouldn't even be a thought, it isn't his fault this girl screwed you over, and even if it is, what would beating him up accomplish other than getting you thrown in jail with a permanent possible criminal record?

this is not the first time kyle has posted on here completely wasted, and i for one would rather see him helped than continue to trash his body and possibly his life, especially over some girl that cleary isn't worth it

that's it. i am done with this thread, any of you are all free to think whatever you want of me, if you agree, great, if you don't oh well. I honestly hope kyle can get help because it sounds like its needed. kyle, please feel free to PM me if there is any kind of advice you would like to ask of me.
« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2007, 04:59:33 PM by jimbo74 »

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #42 on: Feb 12, 2007, 05:21:24 PM »
if your in a relatins hip tell me why. last tiem i ahve a :pokinit: i ot fuckd with  a razord richard

I read the thread  and i don't care what has transpired in it.  But if i was a mod i would have deleted the thread after reading the first line :2cent:

I have moded boards befor  for online games / kids/leets ego monsters.

this thread should of never made it this far and needs 2 be removed
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Feb 12, 2007, 05:22:27 PM »
Hey, now that wasn't bad, Jim. Well thought out, not judgemental nor confrontational. 

~golf clap~

And I particularly liked this, which was right in line with Infernal
I'm not saying you are wrong for drinking, i am saying that a girl isn't worth that, especially one who is trying to intentionally trying to hurt you even more, you don't need crap like that in your life.

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Feb 12, 2007, 05:25:11 PM »

I read the thread  and i don't care what has transpired in it.  But if i was a mod i would have deleted the thread after reading the first line :cent:
I have moded boards befor  for online games / kids/leets ego monsters.

If I had seen the thread from post one I would have deleted it as unneccesary (I have no idea what the rest of what you wrote meant)

But I didn't, by the time I saw it it was pretty funny and I figured I'd watch it and see what happened. We are friends and family here, if we can help some by our oh so sage advice :disturbed: more power to us.

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Feb 12, 2007, 05:29:02 PM »
and mwm, there is a difference in friends that are partying with you, than people that you met while you were getting wasted because of a bad situation.

I totally agree and there is nothing to indicate that he was not partying with anything but friends he knows. You know what happens when you assUMe.

Where is the Mammoth?

KYOTA

• Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Feb 12, 2007, 05:40:02 PM »
Kyle says "Don't pick on Kyle" :greengrin:

Kyle says Kyle is right about picking on Kyle

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Feb 12, 2007, 05:44:44 PM »
Kyle says Kyle is right about picking on Kyle
:rofl:

Where is the Mammoth?

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Feb 12, 2007, 06:59:27 PM »
wanting to kick the guys :moon: shouldn't even be a thought, it isn't his fault this girl screwed you over, and even if it is, what would beating him up accomplish other than getting you thrown in jail with a permanent possible criminal record?

Excellent point jim :thumbs:

I read the thread  and i don't care what has transpired in it.  But if i was a mod i would have deleted the thread after reading the first line :2cent:

THIS is the best post here imho!  Sad hilarity aside, this probably shoulda been deleted by the first mod who saw it.  Not preeching, just my  :twocents:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 603
  • Male Posts: 1,905
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Feb 12, 2007, 07:05:35 PM »

X2, beating people up when women are involved was so two weeks ago :laugh:
If you still have control you aren't going fast enough

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Feb 12, 2007, 07:07:26 PM »
THIS is the best post here imho!  Sad hilarity aside, this probably shoulda been deleted by the first mod who saw it.  Not preeching, just my  :twocents:
Guess you have to know joe to have appreciated the humor in that.

Where is the Mammoth?

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 603
  • Male Posts: 1,905
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Feb 12, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »
U don't understand the point of deleting post or threads in chit chat when it is not offensive or vulgar. People act like this is a formal place and are taking it way too serious.
If you still have control you aren't going fast enough

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Feb 12, 2007, 07:15:16 PM »
I totally agree and there is nothing to indicate that he was not partying with anything but friends he knows. You know what happens when you assUMe.

Quote from: kiyul4130
beer does not make me smart, an it does not make strong, but it sure makes me some damn good friends!!!!!!!!!

~ John F. Kennedy ~

eazy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -6
  • Male Posts: 104
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #53 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:09:49 PM »
you could have had it worse hell my wife and i arer split up and my best friend(so i thought) was f'ing her when he left my house she did it to piss me off but i did'nt care she's a very *friendly* person what do you expect the bad thing was that i lost my buddy and he thinkls i told his wife so he hates me now. wich does'nt matter cause if he was a good friend he would at least told me up front what he was doing instead of lying to me don't let the pregnant dog run your life go find some peple to hang out with you'll find a new girl and happily ever after

kiyul4130 [OP]

• Brown Star Award
  • Turtle Points: 279
  • Male Posts: 3,265
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Turdburgalin since 1985
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:12:28 PM »
that quote is actually from a bmx video. this guy said it. he likes to drink, light stuff on fire, eat light bulbs and put staples in his face and ass. i want to be like him when i grow up.
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:19:02 PM »
that quote is actually from a bmx video. this guy said it. he likes to drink, light stuff on fire, eat light bulbs and put staples in his face and ass. i want to be like him when i grow up.
motha effin FBM!!!!  3 or 4 times!   :rofl:

I'm doin it for Albert Streeeeet!  I'm doin it for FBM   :rockingout:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:19:47 PM »
eazy: you could have had it worse hell my wife and i arer split up and my best friend(so i thought) was f'ing her when he left my house she did it to piss me off but i did'nt care she's a very *friendly* person what do you expect the bad thing was that i lost my buddy and he thinkls i told his wife so he hates me now. wich does'nt matter cause if he was a good friend he would at least told me up front what he was doing instead of lying to me don't let the pregnant dog run your life go find some peple to hang out with you'll find a new girl and happily ever after

Good point.  My friend was dating a girl for a few years (not the best match), during which we lived with another friend for a while.  They've needed to break up and finally did last summer, after which our old roommate called him and asked if it was cool if he went out with her on a date.  Roomy had just recently divorced the red headed witch and just wanted some company.  Friend 1 says yes thinking they'd go out to a restaraunt, not realizing they would actually stay home (she's a great cook!) and ummmmmmm...  He sees her the next day and she seems guilty, so he says "you forked him didn't you?!"  She just dropped her head and didn't answer, no need to. 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kiyul4130 [OP]

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »
you could have had it worse hell my wife and i arer split up and my best friend(so i thought) was f'ing her when he left my house she did it to piss me off but i did'nt care she's a very *friendly* person what do you expect the bad thing was that i lost my buddy and he thinkls i told his wife so he hates me now. wich does'nt matter cause if he was a good friend he would at least told me up front what he was doing instead of lying to me don't let the pregnant dog run your life go find some peple to hang out with you'll find a new girl and happily ever after

marrage is a serious thing. that would suck. see my girl left me for when she went to europe. so i hang out with her guy friend that i met through her (they just met in the dorms at school) i get him into toyotas and he buys one. w/e anyways so we hang out constantly all summer. sounds kinda lame but it was almost comforting because i met him through her and it was cool to hang out while she was off partying for 2 months an i could only communicate through her by a plastic/metal box and some glass (computer) with the occasional phone call. she comes back he knows how upset i am over the course of 3 months sitting in a house all alone getting fucked up by myself. starts f-king her. cool there now together. they break up and she starts sleeping with me again and him and this other guy all at once at one point. its so hard cause shes not a very *friendly* person and it went from a great relationship to it just ending abbruptly one day and her flying across the world. so ya she buys me stuff then things just dive further and she tries to get my room mate to steal it back from me. her ex bf sued me over some stupid :pokinit: that i didnt do. but because it was easy to point fingers cause i now hated him. choosing me was an easy choice. i went to europe this summer 1 year later and she sends me messages while im gone over there and then out of the blue i get an email from her saying shes in europe and wondering where im at. europe was a big reason i went there. absolutely un-real. where am i reading this email from....my computer back at home after spending about 15hours to get back home from london. i was so pissed.  theres so much more i dont need to fill in the details....it doesnt matter. im stupid. i dont know why im even posting this crap. im over it.
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

kiyul4130 [OP]

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »
motha effin FBM!!!!  3 or 4 times!   :rofl:

I'm doin it for Albert Streeeeet!  I'm doin it for FBM   :rockingout:

i really should have a beer in my hand for that!! amen. someone knows what im talking about. lou bickle is my hero haha.
-kiyul-
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

kiyul4130 [OP]

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:35:39 PM »
as far as seeing other girls....relationship wise, no way. but ive "met" many since her. its nice i like it. for a night ya.
-kiyul-
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER