Author Topic: forward shift tcase, topshift tase and matching w56 trannys, NW FLORIDA  (Read 1416 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
um, yeah, conditions unknown, plan on rebuilding them, shifters are there, let me know with any offers. ALSO, I will be traveling IN NOVEMBER along I-10 to california then UP I-5 all the way up to eugene oregon. also, if anyone needs IFS axles or a diff, I might have that on me as well, will also have some spare doors in january, dont know what other parts I may come up with, but let me know if you are interested, Id say, 160 for the topshift tcase, 160 for the tranny, 135, for the forward shift tcase and 175 for the tranny, Make me an offer if you dont like my prices....they are high so we can talk down, and let me know if you want delivery in november along I 10 and I 5
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
NW FLORIDA means ft walton beach
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

New to Toy

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Feb '07
    • View Profile
I'm looking for a W56 5 spd 4x4 tranny for my '90 ext cab p/u. if you have one to get rid of can you email me at toneip@suddenlink.net. thanks

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
sent you an email cuz your PM box is full

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile