Author Topic: Members from the Great State of WASHINGTON! *Update on State run*  (Read 29870 times)

RK

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 757
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Me, crazy?!
    • View Profile
ill be at the gorge that weekend. and for October, anything but the last two weekends. ill be in Hawaii.
Max
Black Hole Racing - 84 Jackalope/79 Devil Bunny/87 Golf - Service rig: 2012 Ram 3500

rednk1980 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 1,295
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Pull Your Panties to the side!
    • View Profile
whats going on at the gorge?
HOLD ON TIGHT! :driving: :hammerhead:
1983 Toyota SR5 long box bobbed 17" doved 14" bed cage, 22re, w56 tranny, working on dual cases 23 spline 4.70 twin sticks driveline disco. Dana 44 front, Dana 60 rear disk brakes and ff.

RK

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Me, crazy?!
    • View Profile
Dave Mathews Band. I go every year with buddies. One guy is a huge fan, most of us just camp out and party with all the other campers.
Max
Black Hole Racing - 84 Jackalope/79 Devil Bunny/87 Golf - Service rig: 2012 Ram 3500

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 977
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I'm originally from yak town Washington!!! I want to get up there and do some wheeling. I miss it, but can't complain. I live in San Diego, the weather is awesome, and there is so much to do.
1985 toy, Hybrid 20r/22r on propane, 30splines, custom built leaf packs, welded front and rear diffs, dual ultimate crawler, full hydro, full exo, flat bed, 37' mtrs

yotamckimboy4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -177
  • Male Posts: 354
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I'm originally from yak town Washington!!! I want to get up there and do some wheeling. I miss it, but can't complain. I live in San Diego, the weather is awesome, and there is so much to do.

wat made you move to san diego???? and where abou tin yakima did you live?
"We ride together, We die together, YOTABOYS FOR LIFE"    85 toy pickup 5 inch springs 2inch body lift, 36" IROKS, custom front bumper
"HOLD ON TIGHT"

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I lived in west valley. I joined the military and fell in love with this place. I love the mountains, but the beach is awesome to. Here we have both, and the weather is awesome. I am here to stay.
1985 toy, Hybrid 20r/22r on propane, 30splines, custom built leaf packs, welded front and rear diffs, dual ultimate crawler, full hydro, full exo, flat bed, 37' mtrs

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I actually lived in Tampico area.

rednk1980 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
holy :pokinit: thats so funny that you lived just right by us. Who all do you know that wheels up here.
1983 Toyota SR5 long box bobbed 17" doved 14" bed cage, 22re, w56 tranny, working on dual cases 23 spline 4.70 twin sticks driveline disco. Dana 44 front, Dana 60 rear disk brakes and ff.

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Ryan Fiedler, Adam Mayer, I know a lot of people from up there. I have even more friends that wheel yotas in the tricities area.

rednk1980 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
know any of the gleed boyz like Chad Adkins, of Jesse Bigby? They graduated in like 94' ish.  :dunno: i run around with them quite a bit.

yotamckimboy4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
dang you lived like right by me and rednk1980 

"We ride together, We die together, YOTABOYS FOR LIFE"    85 toy pickup 5 inch springs 2inch body lift, 36" IROKS, custom front bumper
"HOLD ON TIGHT"

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
That's crazy. I am a little younger than them, but I know that I know of an adkins. It has been years since I have lived there. I moved away in 2000, do you know their first names. I think one of the adkins went to school with me. I actually graduated in 2000. My name is Loren Farnsworth.

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I remember a Holly Adkins and her brother, but I don't remember his name. It was years ago, I'm thinking like grade school age. I don't know, I know a lot of people in that area. My name is Loren Farnsworth.

rednk1980 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
Thats crazy funny chad doesn't have a sister but his cousin is named Holly ill ask him if he knows you. Why don't you come up here and do some wheelin with us?

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I will be coming up there before two long, maybe hunting season this year, we will see. I would love to come up there and do a little wheeling. Yea, it's probably his cousin. I know the Coyner family pretty well, lots of people know them. When are you going to come this way and go wheeling? You know, there is a lot of wheeling here.

rednk1980 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
my truck just got running today! :woohoo: But i start school in october and i have to start saving money for that so its going to be a while before im able to come down south and do some wheelin, however i am supposed to be getting a trailer here in a couple weeks so ill keep my fingers :crossed: for that.

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
 I understand, it all costs money. You let me know, it would be awesome to take you out on some of the trails around here. Like I said I should be up there for hunting season. I'm not going to drive all the way up there and not bring my truck. I'm glad you got her running. TTYL

RK

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Me, crazy?!
    • View Profile
I lived in west valley. I joined the military and fell in love with this place. I love the mountains, but the beach is awesome to. Here we have both, and the weather is awesome. I am here to stay.

west valley huh?   you know the Dave/Benine/Jennifer McD at all?
Max

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Not right off, I graduated in 2000. I do know a lot of people in the area. Through some more at me.

RK

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Me, crazy?!
    • View Profile
Jeffery McDonnell

those are the only ones i know, they live across the street from west valley hi.
Max

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
huh, don't know for sure. Yakim is small enough I'm sure we know some of the same people. Do you know Joe McCarl? I heard he is building a toy, and I know he lives in West Valley area.

rednk1980 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
I know joe m. really well i went to school with his bro Luke. He i believe built and destroyed the yota he built. It was purple.

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
huh, small world, that's funny. Like I said I know a lot of people from the area, I actually work with a guy here in San Diego that is from Yakima.

yotamckimboy4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I know joe m. really well i went to school with his bro Luke. He i believe built and destroyed the yota he built. It was purple.

drew i think it was a black toy wasnt it?
"HOLD ON TIGHT"

rednk1980 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
nope dark purple with a Rebel flag on the cab.

88toyota

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 310
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!

rednk1980 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I was thinking the same thing.

baconator

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 383
  • Member since Jun '07
  • when you gotta go, you gotta go
    • View Profile
check out the first project from Born Crazy Customs

Quote from: MrsWillyMammoth
OK so we got the thick bacon... but RK can't find the salami... and Deans wife has the cheese...

baconator

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 383
  • Member since Jun '07
  • when you gotta go, you gotta go
    • View Profile
check out the first project from Born Crazy Customs

Quote from: MrsWillyMammoth
OK so we got the thick bacon... but RK can't find the salami... and Deans wife has the cheese...