Author Topic: You gotta check this out  (Read 1610 times)

KWP

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 878
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
    • East Central Oklahoma Paranormal Society
You gotta check this out
« on: Sep 20, 2006, 04:17:34 PM »
88 Toyota truck ( Under Construction ) Dana 60's front and rear 5.38's, welded diffs, 3inch Downey rears up front,one link rear with aerostar coils rolling on 39.5x16.50/17 Pittbull Rockers and 17x9 Pro Comp extreme alloys.http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40816.0

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Re: You gotta check this out
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2006, 04:54:35 PM »
  :shake:  people like that are the ones that take innocent lives and still manage to survive...My brother lost 2 friends last summer,3 of them were driving home from a concert and some jackass who was drunk off his a** got on to the freeway going the opposite way and crashed head on into them,killing one instantly and the other one died at the hospital,third one suffered a few injuries but survived.As for the drunk driver,he survived,was driving on a revoked license,and had had like 7 prior DUIs.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

KWP [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2006, 06:13:23 PM »
 People like this don't deserve to breathe the same free air that we do, let alone have a fund raiser to help support their stupidity. He needs to be taken off of the streets for good before he kills someone.
88 Toyota truck ( Under Construction ) Dana 60's front and rear 5.38's, welded diffs, 3inch Downey rears up front,one link rear with aerostar coils rolling on 39.5x16.50/17 Pittbull Rockers and 17x9 Pro Comp extreme alloys.http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40816.0

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2006, 10:20:28 PM »
:headshake:

And we wonder why society is going to hell in a handbasket? :dunno:  Dude needs to get his license stripped (oh wait, did that) and ALL of his vehicles torched. 

Your rights stop where other's start, and he has long exceeded his rights apprently. 
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 20, 2006, 11:11:33 PM »
I love the comments!  I hope he gets run over by a drunk driver while walking to court.  Kharma's a pregnant dog :yesnod:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sep 20, 2006, 11:33:32 PM »
I love the comments!  I hope he gets run over by a drunk driver while walking to court.  Kharma's a pregnant dog :yesnod:

Are you kidding?  I think we all know he's gonna be driving.  :headshake:  I hope his car blows up  :think:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

KWP [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep 21, 2006, 02:56:56 PM »
 I guess they deleted all of the bad comments :shake:

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sep 21, 2006, 03:03:36 PM »
I guess they deleted all of the bad comments :shake:
LAME!!!!!!! guess they can't handle pirate 4x4 :rofl:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco