Author Topic: My truck! 1985 toyota pickup extra cab, new paint job  (Read 5707 times)

85yoda

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 140
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
My truck! 1985 toyota pickup extra cab, new paint job
« on: Sep 19, 2006, 09:30:43 PM »
Hi, i have a 1985 toyota pickup extracab, it has a 6 inch suspension lift, no blocks, 35 inch tires(full size spare), american racing rims, custom sliders, custom rear bumper, hoops(armor), cut bed for more clearence, flowmaster exhast, cut under the cab, custom camo paint job, cb radio, and antena, cd player, automatic, 4:30 gearing, open front and rear, 0 miles on rebuilt engine (going in this weekend), fire extinguisher, and mount, flashlight, and holder, new brake master cylinder, sanded and painted axles, it was mostly a dd, clean title, 6x9's in the back, in boxes, light switch for extra lights in front, overall a clean rig.

I was also wondering if i were to sell this, how much do you guys think that it is worth? how much could i sell this for? thank you for looking, Jason.

her are some pictures!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/85yoda/IMG_0264.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/85yoda/IMG_0265.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/85yoda/IMG_0266.jpg
Nice!

zeke jr.

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 154
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • turn key buggys
hey man dont sell your rig; just save your money and put some gears and lockers in there.   :twocents:
always remember a crowded elevator smells different to a midget.

"I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

"The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations."

toyhunter

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 263
  • Male Posts: 503
  • Member since Dec '04
  • I Dont Brake For Queers
    • View Profile
PM'ed you about your truck
Everyone starts off in life crawling but lots of us grow up and still are crawling around everywhere

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
so is this the rig gallery? or a for sale thread?
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

85yoda [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 140
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
showin my rig off, in this (the rig gallery) and askin a question, what people thought that it was worth. but more towards showin people my rig
Nice!

toynorcal

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 96
  • Male Posts: 435
  • Member since Jul '05
  • "Easyline"
    • View Profile
About $2500-$3500.

Looks clean, but its just not as built as other rigs I have seem sold for 4K-5K. Also your tire look likt they only have about 10-15% tred left on them if the picture is recent. If you have receipts for stuff like the gearing and re-build I'm sure you could get the higher end of that price range.

Nice rig with a good start.