Author Topic: rear t-case on 85 4cyl. dual t-case set-up  (Read 3315 times)

redneckcrwlr

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
rear t-case on 85 4cyl. dual t-case set-up
« on: Jan 01, 2006, 02:28:58 PM »
the rear t-case is already setup for twinstick but havent got twin stick yet but,the problem is that rear tcase shifter is not working the way its suppose to be working(factory)lft and up 2 high, lft and down 4 hi, middle, right and up 4 low,,, seems like its working ass backwards... anybody know whats going on with this junk????????plz help
                                                                                                          redneckcrwlr

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: rear t-case on 85 4cyl. dual t-case set-up
« Reply #1 on: Jan 01, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »
       4lo
        l
2hi   N
 l      l
4hi- 4hi
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

redneckcrwlr [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2006, 02:49:29 PM »
4lo
 l
2hi N
 l l
4hi- 4hi
i dont have twinstick yet ,t -case is set up for it but dont have it yet.t-case should still work like stock does

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #3 on: Jan 01, 2006, 03:54:27 PM »
it should unless something is wrong with it,

theres nothing done different in the tcase,  just the shifter
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2006, 04:11:58 PM »
Shouldn't this be in projects or something?  Just seems out of place in chit chat.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

redneckcrwlr [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2006, 06:45:18 PM »
Shouldn't this be in projects or something? Just seems out of place in chit chat.
[/quot
e]       
   yea smartass, it probably should had i known where to go with the question, buyt this isn`t a project truck , the work is done,t-case just starting acting up and what better way to find out quick info in a chat room so i can get it back up and running so i can go play in the mud and pull the big boys out if you know what i mean... 85 toyo p/up, duel cases 5.1 in each,4.88`s fr and rr,, 42inch swampers with 12 inches of lift , aqnd a 225 hrspwr 22re behind all of that!!

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2006, 08:56:04 PM »
Calm down man, I wasn't being a smart ass, just politely pointing out that it was in the wrong section.  There are a few different sections where this would be better posted, this not being one of them since it is called chit chat and it would have been recieved just the same there as here.  This isn't a chat room so that, it's for off topic discussions, but there are 2 different sections for chat.  You can go to the top of the main page and either post up in the shout box which is instant, or go to the live chat link and see if anybody is there.  And please realize that this is not pirate and we won't flame nub's here, as long as you keep a decent attitude and don't act like a jack ass you will be well recieved.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jan 02, 2006, 06:37:12 AM »
42's I hope he has nice chromoly shafts
That's how I roll

lowgeared

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 556
  • Member since Oct '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jan 02, 2006, 07:03:34 AM »
Are you thinking backwards?  When you pull the stick back the shift rod moves forward.  Common mistake, I've done it.
Friends help you move.  Real friends help you move bodies.

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #9 on: Jan 02, 2006, 10:14:37 AM »

Sometimes I wonder about people, you should think before you post and you obviously don't. Kneedownate was just pointing out that some of the tech people don't even come into ChitChat and that if you wanted everyone that may have the answer to your questions you may want to move or repost your thread in a better suited section of the bb.

:shake:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you