• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
iPods?
« on: Dec 27, 2005, 03:04:20 AM »
Who here has an iPod. I just got the iPod Nano in black 4gb, a leather flip case, a stereo for it to plug in ( that thing sucks, I may have to return it) an FM transmitter and some iTunes cards for christmas. What kind do you have, how many have you broken, and what accesories do you have?
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: iPods?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2005, 06:28:04 AM »
I have an iPod Shuffle my sister got as a bridesmaid gift, and gave to me. It's OK, just plays music. I tried putting a book I purchased on iTunes on it, but it would only play so many chapters and won't read the rest. :snare:

If I'm at work I listen to music on my computer, if I'm in my vehicle I listen to XM radio, and if I'm working out they have televisions on the equipment so I watch TV.

There is no screen on it, and you can't see it through the computer as another drive, I really have no need for the shuffle.

I have a couple co-workers that have nano's and love'em.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

94runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 107
  • Male Posts: 279
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 27, 2005, 04:24:19 PM »
i've got one..... 4th Gen 20 Gig. i love it, it works good for my purpose and it is cool being able to listen to choose which song i want out of all my music. plus i like how it can be on for hours at a time b/c i listen to music when i take plane rides.
1994 4runner: toy axles, 37's, armor,

wa4x4 [OP]

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 27, 2005, 04:38:53 PM »
I was actually surprised at how long the battery life was! I can listen to it practically all day which is going to be great for when I go to europe. I thought about getting the shuffle for myself, but shyed away because of the screen thing. Then I was going to buy a 20gb and realized this is something that would be a good present and something that I didnt want to buy myself so for like 2 christmases and 1 b-day I asked for it and I got it for christmas this year.
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

94runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 107
  • Male Posts: 279
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Dec 27, 2005, 05:52:01 PM »
hey the ipod will last all the way to europe.. thats what i did, get on the plane and turn on the beats.... just make sure you turn off the backlight b/c that will drain the battery and my 20Gig ran out halfway to europe... but on the way back.... i turned off the backlight, and it last the whole flight
1994 4runner: toy axles, 37's, armor,