Author Topic: So Cal Superstition 8  (Read 1154 times)

Marc P

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Dec '05
  • San Diego Crew
    • View Profile
So Cal Superstition 8
« on: Dec 24, 2005, 04:24:41 PM »
Some of us from Yotatech and TTORA will be attending...Here is the info

more info here
http://www.sd4wheel.com/

this is an organized run with the sandiego 4wheelers anyone is welcome to attend. saturday most of us usually go with a group run and then meet up for goof off time in the late afternoon. sunday we usually just do our own thing maybe two groups one hard, one easy.

if you have never been to superstition mountain you are truly missing out on one of the best wheeling experiences Socal has to offer.... anyone can have a ton of fun here and i mean everyone, from a 2wd stocker or prerunner to a hard core rockcrawler.... this place has truly something for everyone... the terrain is mixed the west side of the mountain has tons of sand dunes and mud hills perfect for high speed duning or just plain goofing off... the back side has that and lots of rocks... notch canyons that will kill your body and snap your axles and lots of fun sand too.... this is definately one of my favorite places to wheel because you can put on your goggles and go sand bowling or you can crawl and you can do all of it before lunch. there is definately something for every rig and driver whether your have never been in dirt or you just finished your rockbuggy... so post up and lets go

lots of pics and vids on seths site including the infamous Farttruck Vs. waterfall song and and music video
http://www.sethmetal.com/superstition.htm
r2
1998 4Runner--under construction

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club