Author Topic: toyota truckbed trailer-3rd gen(89-95 style)  (Read 2490 times)

grumpy1@netptc.net

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -294
  • Male Posts: 192
  • Member since May '04
  • grumpy1@netptc.net
    • View Profile
toyota truckbed trailer-3rd gen(89-95 style)
« on: Aug 29, 2005, 08:22:33 PM »
 :thumbs:  :phone:  :psss:  :moon:  :driving:  :bowdown: :idea:  :idea:  :beerchug:  :smack:  :slap: custom built toyota truck bed trailer 1992 bed
  -has hydralic surge brake hitch using all toyota hardware(matercylinder ,brake lines,factory drum brakes on toyota rear axle assembly-  it also has the factory park brake-   
it also has an aditional saftey brake system if the trailer comes loose from the tow vehicle  it will activate  the brakes
the trailer is very well balanced and can be moved easily with one hand (easy to hook up)
the factory efi fuel tank can be mounted in the cradle and you wont need to carry those nasty fuel cans ,just pull up next to it and use the fuel pump to refill your tank
(battery not included) :hahaha:  :joke:  :haha:
kitchen sink not included
i also have three custom aluminum rims for it (sexy)

factory toyota rear lights-spare tire carier-bed liner-also have campershell for it
in the front of the bed is space enough to carry  a motorcycle ,or quad,(will customize to your needs)
or tool boxes,bbq,or set up the tongue with a outdoor kitchen ,great for those weekends in the hills so your truck does not have to carry aal your gear on the trail -with the shell on you also dont have to deal with the elements if you wanted to leave the tent at home

600.00 as is or for a few dollars more i will customize it to fit your requirements  ex: quad or motorcycle rack and ramps

contact grumpy(mike penner) at 559-855-3443  anytime -or e-mail me at grumpy1@netptc.net but i am missing alot of e-mails so its better to call
the possibiltys are endless for what it can be used for -blah blah blah  :haha:  :haha:  :sleeping:  :sleepy:  :screwy:  :screwy:  :screwy:  :yikes:
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2005, 02:58:53 PM by BigMike »
been doin so much with so little for so long can almost do anything with nothing

grumpy1@netptc.net [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '04
  • grumpy1@netptc.net
    • View Profile
Re: toyota truckbed trailer-3rd gen(89-95 style)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2005, 08:29:14 PM »
:thumbs:  :phone:  :psss:  :moon:  :driving:  :bowdown: :idea:  :idea:  :beerchug:  :smack:  :slap: \
custom built toyota truck bed trailer 1992 bed
  -has hydralic surge brake hitch using all toyota hardware(matercylinder ,brake lines,factory drum brakes on toyota rear axle assembly-  it also has the factory park brake-   
it also has an aditional saftey brake system if the trailer comes loose from the tow vehicle  it will activate  the brakes
the trailer is very well balanced and can be moved easily with one hand (easy to hook up)
the factory efi fuel tank can be mounted in the cradle and you wont need to carry those nasty fuel cans ,just pull up next to it and use the fuel pump to refill your tank

factory toyota rear lights-spare tire carier-bed liner-also have campershell for it
in the front of the bed is space enough to carry  a motorcycle ,or quad,(will customize to your needs)
or tool boxes,bbq,or set up the tongue with a outdoor kitchen ,great for those weekends in the hills so your truck does not have to carry aal your gear on the trail -with the shell on you also dont have to deal with the elements if you wanted to leave the tent at home

600.00 as is or for a few dollars more i will customize it to fit your requirements  ex: quad or motorcycle rack and ramps

contact grumpy(mike penner) at 559-855-3443  anytime -or e-mail me at grumpy1@netptc.net but i am missing alot of e-mails so its better to call
the possibiltys are endless for what it can be used for -blah blah blah  :haha:  :haha:  :sleeping:  :sleepy:  :screwy:  :screwy:  :screwy:  :yikes:
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2005, 09:01:32 AM by grumpy1@netptc.net »
been doin so much with so little for so long can almost do anything with nothing

grumpy1@netptc.net [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '04
  • grumpy1@netptc.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2005, 02:29:06 AM »
posted a pic for your viewing pleasure
:thumbs:  :phone:  :psss:  :moon:  :driving:  :bowdown: :idea:  :idea:  :beerchug:  :smack:  :slap: \
custom built toyota truck bed trailer 1992 bed

« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2005, 09:08:05 AM by grumpy1@netptc.net »

grumpy1@netptc.net [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '04
  • grumpy1@netptc.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 06, 2005, 09:43:36 PM »
pic
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2005, 12:35:52 AM by grumpy1@netptc.net »

grumpy1@netptc.net [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '04
  • grumpy1@netptc.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 07, 2005, 12:44:32 AM »
pic

SLOYOTA808

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -21
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Damn Kid Off Road
« Reply #5 on: Sep 07, 2005, 02:55:43 AM »
Nice...as you know, lookin for a bed for my 92 e cab, white in color...hmmmmmmm...

grumpy1@netptc.net [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '04
  • grumpy1@netptc.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep 09, 2005, 02:58:04 AM »
how would i know your looking for a bed ? :dunno:  :headscratch:  :dunno:  :hammerhead:  :therethere:  :turtle:

SLOYOTA808

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -21
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Damn Kid Off Road
« Reply #7 on: Sep 09, 2005, 01:31:25 PM »
 :yupyup:

My truck is all buss up...unfortunately, I am in Hawaii.  Shipping that trailer would cost me an arm and a leg...

:rivers: