Author Topic: For Sale 2003 A and J custom Conversion 1500 silverado  (Read 3026 times)

grabsand

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
For Sale 2003 A and J custom Conversion 1500 silverado
« on: Jun 03, 2005, 09:12:30 PM »
 2003 Chevrolet A&J Custom Conversion Silverado

4 Door, 4x4, 5.3 Liter V8, Automatic, Push button 4X4 activation, 4" Professionally installed heavy duty lift kit, Rancho Suspension, American Racing Chrome Rims, Chrome Wheel Locks, Fiberglass Tonneau Cover, Power Slider Rear window, Stainless Steel Grill, Carbon Fibre Dash and Accessories, BF Goodrich All - Terrain T/A LT295/75/R16 Tires, Stainless Steel BORLA exhaust Sytem, 4" Stainless Steel Nerf Bars, Lower Body Paint, Custom Painted Wheel Flares. Other Options and Features: Spray in Custom Rubber Bed Liner, BOSE audio cd/cassette and 6 Bose speaker system, power windows, door locks, ABS brakes, power mirrors with optional power fold away, Auto Dim rear and driver mirrors, 6 way- power driver seat, and a custom Towing package, with electrical hookup. Car is immaculate, and barely broken in. Total in options is well over 12,000 dollars in custom modifications. Oil canges every 3,000 with 4 X 4 Pensoil, and truck has been washed and waxed faithfully, Truck has remainder of Factory 3 yr- 36,000 mile warranty / we opted and have extended 100,000 mile 10 year on truck, which chevy does offer. FULL FINANCING IS AVAILABLE.
Car can be Viewed at WWW.onestopmotors.com, and can be financed right from the website.
FULL FINANCING AVAILABLE!
1-877-566-6686 

Were looking to get around 29,000 or best offer. Please email for pics, as we are looking to get rid of truck soon. It's nice, but someone else will enjoy it more than we did.

thanks

Jeff

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
If you joined this TOYOTA group to try and sell your way overpriced chevy, with it's useless lift, then you're gonna get picked on bad.  If you're tryin to sell if to buy a toy, you're still tryin at the wrong site.  Not tryin to be mean, but somebody was gonna say it.  Good luck, but you'd be better off tryin ebay or auto trader, there've been some bitchin non-toyotas for sale on here and nobody would touch em.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

awhotrods

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 154
  • Male Posts: 1,203
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
LOL, I think thats more than all the yotas on this site put together!

notajeep

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -108
  • Male Posts: 703
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Crawler #3289
    • View Profile
LOL, I think thats more than all the yotas on this site put together!
What!?!?!  I paid $40000 for mine and it was all stock.

Hold on....forgot  the decimal point. $400.00  :thumbs: there we go.  :driving:
You have a Jeep?  That's cute.... So does Barbi.

grabsand

• Marlin Crawler
As much as I try to hold back, I really think a response to my post was as unnecessary as they come. Instead of dog my so called overpriced chevy to your piece of crap Jap bike, which in turn you donm't know how to ride,  than maybe well talk. as far as I see you don't have anything to write home about. anyway, I'm sorry, that I posted to your site, I would not want to offend you with my useless truck. Maybe your think it's overpriced, and useless, you spending your time to dog my truck, I see as useless..

grabsand

• Marlin Crawler
I also would like to apologize to all the others who just minded there own business. I apologize for posting to your Toyota site..

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
As much as I try to hold back, I really think a response to my post was as unnecessary as they come. Instead of dog my so called overpriced chevy to your piece of crap Jap bike, which in turn you donm't know how to ride,  than maybe well talk. as far as I see you don't have anything to write home about. anyway, I'm sorry, that I posted to your site, I would not want to offend you with my useless truck. Maybe your think it's overpriced, and useless, you spending your time to dog my truck, I see as useless..

Oh no, you're dogging my "jap bike" that I evidently don't know how to ride, which you know how?  I admitedly tossed it riding like a richard, if you'd been around or checked any old posts you'd know that, but if I don't know how to ride then how do you explain the front tire on that bike with almost no tread at the very edge of the tire with only 2,000 miles on it?  How do you explain the rear tire on it right now that you can't see the very edge on because of the solid line of marbles on it, which if you don't know is the little balls of tread you get on your tires when you, say, maybe ride fairly fast.  Why do I go throught 2 front tires to 1 rear when the "fast" guys go through 2 rears to 1 front in the same amount of miles?  Why do friends that race tell me I enter the turns faster than them?  Why did it take me over 3 years and many thousand miles before I had my first and only crash?  All this aside..............
  Me taking a lighthearted dig at your truck wasn't unfounded or "unnecessary as they come", if you step back and look at your ad it appears to be from a dealer, and with only one post that would make it seem to be spamming.  Like I said, somebody was gonna say it, and if you wanna get all butt-hurt it'll probably only get worse.  If you wanna cry, cry.  If you wanna laugh, laugh, I'm sure you won't be alone, but if you wanna dig on somebody for something you know nothing about you're opening yourself up to.................
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
I think you scared him away Nate :headscratch: 

:hahaha:

if not :popcorn:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

lilbuddy

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
Right there with ya buddy :popcorn:
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
I kinda thought I was gonna catch some flack for my big mouth on this one, but it seems otherwise, sooooo...............oh no, I chased away a scammer, our site will never be the same again.............
RIP KYOTA