Author Topic: 91 p/u parts- efi set-up, 4.10 rear axle, tranny, tcase, Tacoma headl, misc.....  (Read 5427 times)

Krylon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 179
  • Member since Feb '04
  • Yota'n
    • View Profile
I have a complete EFI set-up off a 91 p/u.  Includes everything you can think of except gas tank(unless you can pick it up)....
Upper and lower intake were cleaned by the machine shop that built my short block. 
Comes with EFI harness, computer, injectors, tb, AFM, etc.... Will include gas tank sending unit if you like also...  $300

4.10 open third - $50
rear 91 axle housing - $50
Axlesahfts for above - $50
OR complete rear - $100 for all. will ship the third

W56 tranny - pops out of 3rd gear - $20 would rather not ship

t-case - gear driven/forward shift - $50 

bellhousing - $15

flywheel - needs resurfaced - $15

Blue stock seatbelts - $10

used blue carpet - free just pay shipping. 

stock blue steering wheel - $5

stock blue bench seat - $10 no shipping

stock exhaust manifold - $10 needs flange studs

stock t-case crossmember - $5

stock tranny/t-case shifter - $20 SALE PENDING

stock drive shafts -

C/V front - $40
rear  -  $20

Stock Tacoma headlights - off a 2000 w/h4 bulbs - $40

All items located in Masury, OH  Will ship most stuff unless noted..  Buyer pays for shipping.

Thanks,
Mike

« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 07:52:17 AM by Krylon »
Mike

awhotrods

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 154
  • Male Posts: 1,203
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I'll take the harness if you can sell it seperately.  And the front CV driveshaft.  Thanks

Krylon [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '04
  • Yota'n
    • View Profile
I'd like to keep the EFI set-up as complete as possible for now.  If it doesn't sell soon or I get enough interested in single parts, I may split it up...

PM me your addy and I get the shaft packed up and weighed tonight. Then I'll get you a shipping quote.
Mike

caliyota420

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -32
  • Male Posts: 122
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I know you dont want to ship the tranny but if you decide to ship let me know how much it is to sac :bowdown:

Krylon [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '04
  • Yota'n
    • View Profile
I know you dont want to ship the tranny but if you decide to ship let me know how much it is to sac :bowdown:

There's a guy on POR in the Misc For Sale forum that has trailer space open and he is heading from MA to CA..  He goign to be not far from me and I could meet up with him.  His username is Grendal...  Only thing is he is goign to be passing through the very north part of Ohio...  Thats abotu 2 hours from me.  I could take it up there for an extra $20($40 total)..  Lemme know.
Mike

awhotrods

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Hi Mike, just wondering if you still want to keep the efi together?  I'll give you $100 just for the engine harness.  Oh yeah, I can paypal you for the front driveline as soon as I know the shipping.  What year is the front driveline out of? Thanks, Armen

Krylon [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '04
  • Yota'n
    • View Profile
Hi Mike, just wondering if you still want to keep the efi together?  I'll give you $100 just for the engine harness.  Oh yeah, I can paypal you for the front driveline as soon as I know the shipping.  What year is the front driveline out of? Thanks, Armen

I can do that on the harness.  Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the d-shaft..  I will definately get a weigh and mesaurement tonight for shipping.  On the engine harness, does it unplug at the firewall or somewhere?

All parts are from a 91.
Mike

Krylon [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '04
  • Yota'n
    • View Profile
Bump.

Intake, Tacoma headlights, AFM and TB are all on EBay!!!!!!
Mike

Weldo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 101
  • Male Posts: 454
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Use what you can, make what you can't.
    • View Profile
How about them axle shafts?  would you ship them?  I may just want the whole rear end complete.  what part of ohio are you in, I'm from Pittsburgh, PA, maybe I can drive up to get your stuff if you still have it.
Welders Hold the World Together!

Krylon [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '04
  • Yota'n
    • View Profile
How about them axle shafts?  would you ship them?  I may just want the whole rear end complete.  what part of ohio are you in, I'm from Pittsburgh, PA, maybe I can drive up to get your stuff if you still have it.

I am in Masury, OH which is just across the state line from Sharon, PA...  Pittsburgh is only about an hour away....  I was just down there two weeks ago looking at mountain bikes. :)
Mike

Weldo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
Hey, If I got the axle shafts from you, would they still have the brake backing plate pressed on?  It's my understanding that the backing plates are pressed onto the axle shafts (I don't really know, I haven't ever had it apart yet.)  Would you be willing to ship the axleshafts?  I don't mind the drive up to your area, but it may be hard to find the time to make the trip.  Well, I'll see what happens on my end, the earliest I could drive out there would be the weekend, I work second shift from like 3:30pm til 11:30pm, so maybe I could drive out some morning.

Krylon [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '04
  • Yota'n
    • View Profile
Hey, If I got the axle shafts from you, would they still have the brake backing plate pressed on?  It's my understanding that the backing plates are pressed onto the axle shafts (I don't really know, I haven't ever had it apart yet.)  Would you be willing to ship the axleshafts?  I don't mind the drive up to your area, but it may be hard to find the time to make the trip.  Well, I'll see what happens on my end, the earliest I could drive out there would be the weekend, I work second shift from like 3:30pm til 11:30pm, so maybe I could drive out some morning.

I could ship the shafts.   They still have the backing plates on them, but the outer edges are rusty and in bad shape.  The main backing plate part is good though...  I never had them pressed apart.  Morning are bad for me unless it is before 9am.  I have to be at work at 9....
Mike

Weldo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
yea, I usually sleep til 8 or 9 after working til 12 midnight.  If it's not too much trouble maybe you could find a shipping estimate to 15207?

If shipping is too much, I plan on going up to Phantom Fireworks (In Youngstown, I think) this Sunday, maybe I could incorporate a trip to your place too...

As far as your backing plates being bad, thats no big deal, I could always just reuse mine.

Krylon [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '04
  • Yota'n
    • View Profile
yea, I usually sleep til 8 or 9 after working til 12 midnight.  If it's not too much trouble maybe you could find a shipping estimate to 15207?

If shipping is too much, I plan on going up to Phantom Fireworks (In Youngstown, I think) this Sunday, maybe I could incorporate a trip to your place too...

As far as your backing plates being bad, thats no big deal, I could always just reuse mine.

I'll get them measured and weighed tonight....  If you come pick them up(and if your interested), I have an IFS front suspension with hubs and rotors you can have for free!  :D
Mike

Weldo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
Hmm, aisin hubs and rotors?  I need new rotors, mine are warped.

truthlesspassions

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: -93
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
do you still have the 3rd member? what king of shape is it in. if you could get back to me i really need it. THANX tyson

truthlesspassions

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: -93
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile

awhotrods

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Mike, I need a harness, do you still have it?

coconut

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 28
  • Male Posts: 296
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Mike, I need a harness, do you still have it?
i need that t case for 50 bucks oh and awhotrods is paying for mt shiiping lmao
91 std pick up,3.4 swap, R151w/doubled up 4.7 in the rear, twin sticks, FROR x member,Marlins 4"sas w/ a 85 SA, high pinion ARB, 30 spline longs,chevy rear w/ ARB's and sitting on 36 iroks w/ beadlock speciality wheels