Author Topic: I had my madian voyage with "Lola" today  (Read 903 times)

allonmorris

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jan '22
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I had my madian voyage with "Lola" today
« on: Jan 12, 2022, 06:47:53 PM »
Should You Buy A Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352: A Complete Guide

Lift Away is a specific and epic function that Shark company offers its customers. That is to say, using the Shark Lift Away machine means you can either use it as a full-size upright machine or remove the heavy floor base and take the more convenient canister to clean various surfaces.

However, which Shark Lift Away should you buy?

In the article, I would like to introduce you to the Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352, an inexpensive yet incredible vacuum.

Shark NV352: A Quick Look

A Shark NV352 is an excellent upright vacuum that weighs around 14 pounds and performs well on both carpets and hard floors. Although it does not feature high-end attachments or exceptional capabilities, its two-in-one function might outperform even the most expensive machines.

PROS

• A two-in-one vacuum
  • Relatively cheap
  • Lightweight
CONS

• Pretty heavy
  • The cord should be longer
  • Not suitable for cleaning low pieces of furniture

Key Features

The Shark Navigator Lift Away lightweight NV352 vacuum is well-equipped with two standard Shark technology: cyclonic and Anti-allergen Complete Seal technology.

The first automation is applied to prevent any debris blocking the filters and keep the suction running smoothly. Next, the second tech coming with the valuable HEPA filters can suck up 99.9$ of allergens and dust and ultimately release fresh air while running. Other than that, the machine has a large dust cup capacity and swivel steering to move around quickly.

Furthermore, there is a Brushrool Shutoff button built-in. The button helps you convert from cleaning carpet mode to the cleaning hard floor option quickly. Meanwhile, the suction power keeps stable.

Last but not least, the Shark Lift Away vacuum cleaner NV352 features essential accessories: crevice tools, upholstery tools, and dusting brush.

What Do Customers Say About The Vacuum?

When deciding whether you should buy a product, not many people forget to look for what others say about it.

Fortunately, the given machine in this article is highly rated. On Amazon and Walmart, clients scored 4.6 out of 5 marks. Plus, on Best Buy, it is recommended as a 96%-score vacuum.

It is worth investing in for most users due to the Lift Away feature and impressive performance with strong suction power. Some also praise its lightweight design and an extra brush roll button.

Additionally, following Shark navigator lift away reviews, a few customers prefer the machine's valuable attachments, mainly the brush tool. The accessory ultimately helps them remove any human or pet hair quickly without any left dust.

On the other hand, it has few drawbacks. For instance, some buyers complained about its short cord length, forcing them to spend more time cleaning. Also, a couple of customers found it unable to move the machine under their low couch or bed.

Final Words

To sum up, although the Shark navigator lift away upright vacuum NV352 has some drawbacks that pale into insignificance compared to its merit.

Consequently, the machine is worth paying for at a reasonable price due to its convenience and stunning performance.
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2023, 09:23:38 PM by allonmorris »