Author Topic: Notable quotables  (Read 4721 times)

madmanweaver444

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 197
  • Member since Jan '08
    • View Profile
Re: Notable quotables
« Reply #30 on: Dec 18, 2009, 09:58:36 PM »
1985 Toyota Accord - $300 (Fresno)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-18, 3:43PM PST
Reply to: sale-ussnp-1516465942@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am needing to sell this car asap. It has power windows, power locks, good clean interior and body. It does need some work. Not sure what is wrong. Problems with the motor I believe. It is regestered until 5/2010. I am willing to take any reasonable offer. Was a good car, until problems with the motor. Only has 176k miles on it. Good for someone who knows how to fix cars. If intersted email me asap.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1516465942
Must be a hybrid of some sort
The mountains are calling and I must go.
-John Muir

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Dec 18, 2009, 10:30:17 PM »
Yea thats probably not a huge selling point for landowners... I'll give you half the kill but only the front half 'cuz i aint done with the hind-quarters lol!

keepin with the craigslist theme...i remember a 4runner on there with the classic line... "good looking from 15 feet away."  .........works for cars and girls too sometimes.

Good from far..... far from good :rofl:
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

kneedownnate [OP]

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Dec 28, 2009, 11:39:57 PM »
Re a 98 corolla:  It was involved in an axadint ware the front frame was bint. The rest of the car is in good cundtion. The paint is a dark read. The engin has low miles. It can be a grate car for some one who has the time to fix the front end. 1000 or best offer.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Dec 29, 2009, 10:14:15 AM »
 :smack:
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Dec 29, 2009, 11:16:24 AM »
I think the TOYOTA ACCORD is awesome
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

kneedownnate [OP]

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Feb 10, 2010, 08:02:50 PM »
Yet another craigslist ad:  2000 Nissan Xterra fully loaded was in excellent shape till I hit a fire hydrant while texting!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate [OP]

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Oct 12, 2010, 11:27:59 AM »
Great car, engine runs strong but doesn't run.

:shake:
RIP KYOTA

kneedownnate [OP]

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Oct 27, 2010, 08:36:29 PM »
I want a stainless steel table 6' in length for my shop. I will pay 50 dollars but it must be in good shape with no rust
RIP KYOTA