Author Topic: He can't really be this stupid, can he?  (Read 3190 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
He can't really be this stupid, can he?
« on: May 20, 2008, 09:20:49 PM »
got this from a buddy in an email   :conf:

http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/02/27/obama-plans-to-disarm-america

The man cannot possibly be that stupid can he?  I mean really?  And he has a shot at the Dem. nomination?  :yikes:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
Re: He can't really be this stupid, can he?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 09:23:22 PM »
obama says a lot of nothing..... he is a very good motivational speaker, but doesnt seem to have any of his own views on anything really...

only criminals need guns ;)

:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

WHITE_TRASH

• Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:27:41 PM »
Hitler was a powerfull and very charismatic speaker too.  Neither of them should have ever been allowed to have any power.
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 09:36:45 PM »
obama says a lot of nothing..... he is a very good motivational speaker, but doesnt seem to have any of his own views on anything really...

only criminals need guns ;)

Well, if Obama doesn't have any of his own views, it means he's just a puppet.  you think he'll stop being a puppet if he gets elected?  Those same puppeteers will be right there, pulling the strings.  I have no doubt that anything Obama says he'll do, he'll attempt it should he get elected.  God help us all if he does. 

Oh, and I guess I'm a criminal then

Hitler was a powerfull and very charismatic speaker too.  Neither of them should have ever been allowed to have any power.

:werd:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 09:38:48 PM »
Well, if Obama doesn't have any of his own views, it means he's just a puppet.  you think he'll stop being a puppet if he gets elected?  Those same puppeteers will be right there, pulling the strings.  I have no doubt that anything Obama says he'll do, he'll attempt it should he get elected.  God help us all if he does. 

Oh, and I guess I'm a criminal then

bad criminal :P

i'm not voting for him, or hillary, and i am a registered dem..... my wife is republican though.... i am voting mccain, not a huge fan of him either.... but beleive him to be a better candidate than the other options

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

porkchop

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 630
  • Member since Jun '07
  • Yeah 2 @ 1 time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 09:40:29 PM »
me 2 blackdog  I not disarming
85 TRUCK AUSSIE IN FRONT LINCON AROUND BACK MARLIN 4" SPRINGS UP FRONT WITH 63 CHEVYS ON BACK. REBUILT 22R WITH CRAWL CAM AND FEW OTHER THINGS NOTHING HUGE JUST WAITING TO GET PROPANE ON IT. RUNNIN 35'S M/T WITH MY LONGFIELDS 30 SPLINE SUPER AXLES. 4.7's IN T-CASE AND ON THE WAY WITH DUAL CASES. FULL HYDRO WITH TG ROCK ASSULT PUMP AND 2 X 6 AG RAM

porkchop

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Male Posts: 630
  • Member since Jun '07
  • Yeah 2 @ 1 time
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 09:41:39 PM »
McCain could very easly win for just lack of better choice on Dem. side
85 TRUCK AUSSIE IN FRONT LINCON AROUND BACK MARLIN 4" SPRINGS UP FRONT WITH 63 CHEVYS ON BACK. REBUILT 22R WITH CRAWL CAM AND FEW OTHER THINGS NOTHING HUGE JUST WAITING TO GET PROPANE ON IT. RUNNIN 35'S M/T WITH MY LONGFIELDS 30 SPLINE SUPER AXLES. 4.7's IN T-CASE AND ON THE WAY WITH DUAL CASES. FULL HYDRO WITH TG ROCK ASSULT PUMP AND 2 X 6 AG RAM

ToYocRawleR

• Gettin' Loose!!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 3,110
  • Member since Oct '05
  • The Homie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 09:42:40 PM »
this guy is a card....WOW!!!

Whats he trying to do put us back in the dark ages???
-
Rigs:
05 F-250 Powerstroke
93 RunneR ...Build-up  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=85644.0

fortysixandtwo - I drove through Dunsmuir once I dont think anything there is "super nice"
Just kidding man. I guess there is, its your bed

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 09:42:49 PM »
BTW, jimbo, you might want to watch the video, in this particular video, he's talking about disarming the military, and heavy weaponry, not individual's weapons.  

And thats great btw, that you apparently think the 2nd amendment is such a laughing matter.   :shake:

-Ronald Reagan

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 09:44:48 PM »
BTW, jimbo, you might want to watch the video, in this particular video, he's talking about disarming the military, and heavy weaponry, not individual's weapons.  

i remember hearing about that.....  but i went with the indivuals because the whole secodn ammendment right to bare arms is to provide for a militia, and if they disband the militia, then there wont be any reason to stop at going after civilians that no longer need to even possess them......

~ John F. Kennedy ~

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »
i remember hearing about that.....  but i went with the indivuals because the whole secodn ammendment right to bare arms is to provide for a militia, and if they disband the militia, then there wont be any reason to stop at going after civilians that no longer need to even possess them......

It is not possible to disband the militia.  The militia is not just a tangible organization, but it is an ideal.  They may disband the "official"  militias, but they cannot touch the ideal.  That ideal was formed over 200 years ago when men stood up to a tyrannical government, and said "we have had enough!"   They fought, bled, and died for what they believed it, for the right to be free, and to get out from under oppression.  That is something that can never be disbanded.  Our constitution was formed for the protection of the people, and even included the right of the people to get rid of any tyrannical government that may enter later. 

-Ronald Reagan

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 10:07:19 PM »
Yes he can be that stupid....  Obamanation is a lying sack of :pokinit: with nothing but contempt for the American people. Does he REALLY think he can say that Iran, Syria, Cuba and Venezuela have never been a threat due to their size compared to the U.S. in Portland one day and the next go to Montana and say Iran is a huge threat? Hasn't he heard of the internet, radio and television?  It drives me crazy when I see people that I thought had a functioning brain start to espouse him as the future savior of the free world.  ::)

yota_krawler

• Cody Hunter
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 3,379
  • Member since Oct '06
  • proud parent!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 10:32:52 PM »
ya may be stupid but I would love for bush to repeat that.  :rofl2: he would think most of those words were made up!
Tow Rig: 2006 GMC Sierra Crew Cab: lift and tires.
Wheeler: 1985 Toyota 4runner Semi Built: project http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=89681.msg1013539#msg1013539

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 11:32:50 PM »
Yes he can be that stupid....  Obamanation is a lying sack of :pokinit: with nothing but contempt for the American people.

Wait, did you just say obama or were you just simply referring to any democratic official?  Democrats don't have your best interests in mind, they have their own greedy personal agendas to push.  They all too often forget that they work for us! 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

yota_krawler

• Cody Hunter
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 3,379
  • Member since Oct '06
  • proud parent!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 09:42:31 AM »
ya may be stupid but I would love for bush to repeat that.  :rofl2: he would think most of those words were made up!

well i thought it was funny :outtahere:
Tow Rig: 2006 GMC Sierra Crew Cab: lift and tires.
Wheeler: 1985 Toyota 4runner Semi Built: project http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=89681.msg1013539#msg1013539

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 08:59:02 AM »
...and I was going to loan him my shovel to bury himself and he shows up with his own.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 09:10:11 AM »
and yet he still has the lead over Hillary. Boggles the mind.
Not that I want to see her get the nomination either.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 09:29:12 AM »
and yet he still has the lead over Hillary. Boggles the mind.
Not that I want to see her get the nomination either.

That just tells us what most people think of the Clinton's.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »
That just tells us what most people think of the Clinton's.

yep, and I'm one of them.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Trunkz

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 79
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 10:37:09 AM »
those that do not learn from history are bound to repeat it... need i say carter?

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 10:48:15 AM »
It'll be a great day when Carter is dead and gone so we can stop paying him to travel all over the world stirring up dissent for our country. 

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 02:04:14 PM »
It'll be a great day when Carter is dead and gone so we can stop paying him to travel all over the world stirring up dissent for our country. 

-Ronald Reagan

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 10:15:58 PM »

But, but... he does so much good :confused:  atleast that's what the far left swinging liberal media tells me anyway...
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2008, 11:53:04 PM »
The far left is too busy patting each other on the back confirming how good they are to each other to see anything past their bloated ego's...  They have no real use in the grand scheme of things.... Other than to keep any free thinking persons brain working overtime trying to comprehend their latest ridiculous scheme to grab more power.

Carter and Kennedy can both walk off a cliff for all I care.  Sooner the better...  They can bring Palosi and Reid with them please.....

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 12:16:21 AM »
Teddy?  Yea, I couldn't help but chuckle when his buddy was sobbing when he found out he had cancer.  Not that I wish bad on people, but he's bad people...
RIP KYOTA

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 12:37:31 AM »
I lollered hard when I heard about his brain cancer....  Serves his ass right for all the crap he's pressed upon the people of this country....  Karma is a bleotch.... 

Just think if Bush had brain cancer the libs would be dancing in the streets and the media would be making jokes that he must have a brain after all to get cancer in it... 

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 05:44:13 AM »
I lollered hard when I heard about his brain cancer....  Serves his ass right for all the crap he's pressed upon the people of this country....  Karma is a bleotch.... 

Just think if Bush had brain cancer the libs would be dancing in the streets and the media would be making jokes that he must have a brain after all to get cancer in it... 

ain't that the truth!

Where is the Mammoth?

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2008, 06:08:34 AM »

Revenge of Chappaquiddick!! 
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2008, 08:30:37 AM »
Revenge of Chappaquiddick!! 

Thats a BIG 10-4!