Author Topic: No white trash , you didn't Try to help at first....you gave me flack first ,  (Read 5236 times)

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
No white trash , you didn't Try to help at first....you gave me flack first , then you tried to help......I tried to tell you that your original bashing "Smoked Pole" , then you slammed back again .......and I said that I see you there with your Girlfriend with the red hair in your Avitar.....
I knew you wouldn't show up at Marlin on friday........as always , everytime , a yota boy talks smack , and then gets called out to meet somewhere,...they ( You) always back out of it somehow......It figures

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
OH and I'm done with this silly site !!!

Later.......Much .........Goofs

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
Whatever you'd like to think feel free to think it.  It makes no never mind to me one way or another.  Yes Im a smartass.  If you met me in person you'd understand that I ALWAYS give everyone :pokinit: but Im always the first one to jump in and help in any way that I possibly can.  Whether its advice, parts or just plain hands on help Im always there no matter if you've pissed me off in the past or not.  If you dont understand it well thats not my problem now is it?  

Here is my first reply to you.  UNEDITED

X2.  Its a freakin spring thats causing it and its stupid easy to fix.  Buck up and put it in yourself it takes a 6mm allen wrench and about 10 minutes.  My spring worked fine with 2.28's but when I put the 4.7's after the first trip out it got weak and did the same thing your did.  Its a hit and miss situation as far as the springs go.  Yes it would probobly be a good idea to put the heavy duty spring in when its put together but I doubt that there are many that run into that problem.

Here is my second reply again UNEDITED

LOL go RE read what I typed and then do a simple search for posts by me.  You'll see that Im anything but a virtual "toughguy, punk" or trying to "start :pokinit:" as you call it.  I do my damndest to help anyone even if they have pissed me off in the past.  Thats just how I do it.

If you understood just how simple the fix is you surely wouldnt drive 340 miles to have 1 bolt removed a spring pulled and a new spring put back in and the same bolt put back in.  It is just silly to waste that much time and gas to have such a simple operation performed.

Maybe Im just stupid to think that?  

Third reply once again UNEDITED

Dude you just dont understand what im saying.  Im not trying to start a E-fight by any means.  As I said IF you;ll look at posts Ive made I am here to provide technical support not put anyone down about anything.  If you'd stop beings so damned defensive and just listen you'd understand.

Forth UNEDITED

All it takes is the spring kit from Marlins, a 6mm allen wrench and either some silicone (I preffer ultra black) or teflon tape for plumbing.  There are two plugs, one on each side of the t-case that are very close to the top of the transfer case behind the shifter block off plate on the lowrange unit.  Just remove the plugs one at a time and fish the spring out with a magnet or a short peice of small diameter wire etc.  Install the new springs and put some silicone or teflon tape on the threads of the plugs and reinstall them.  Job done.

Now That you understand just how simplistic this really is Id hope you understand why it got everyone riled up that you'd drive 340 miles to have someone else do it.  Seriously my mom could do it unasisted...  

So there ya go.  Im still trying to find where I called you a pole smoker?  Care to enlighten me?  
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

MiniSimp

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
If someone gets that butt hurt over the internet, I probably wouldn't like them in the real world.
His loss, our bandwidth gain. :thumbs:

KWP

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 878
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
    • East Central Oklahoma Paranormal Society
OH and I'm done with this silly site !!!

Later.......Much .........Goofs
Your loss. There is no sense in getting mad over someone helping you :screwy:. Oh well, later :shake:
88 Toyota truck ( Under Construction ) Dana 60's front and rear 5.38's, welded diffs, 3inch Downey rears up front,one link rear with aerostar coils rolling on 39.5x16.50/17 Pittbull Rockers and 17x9 Pro Comp extreme alloys.http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40816.0

Willy Mammoth

• Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I'm a gonna put in my  :twocents: . You can't please all of the people all of the time and you can try until you are blue in the face. Stop an take a deep breath and realize that people like this are only looking for sympathy and the world handed to them on a silver platter. Now before you drag me into this mess, I would recommend that every one walk away from this and let Marlin handle it. No matter what you do at this point will not help. I also would recommend that Diggertoy work with Marlin and get this resolved. Marlin and the gang will do what is needed within reason to make good on any problem that is justly their problem, but to continue complaining about something that has already been said to be something they will fix is just not rite and you will get no sympathy form anyone on this forum. If you want to wash your hands to a great group of people then be my guest and have a nice life. If you can take your criticism like a man and can see to stay and be a part of this wonderful group of people you may even learn something and have some fun in the process.

We all need to be a little more self regulating and not go off on things that we see as being silly or just plain stupid as we see it. Know the person you are going to kid with before you stick your foot in your mouth. When you put it out there, there is little you can do or say to take it back.

Lets all try to keep this site fun and non aggressive, this is the only site I have been on that hasn't yet gotten out of hand and I would like to see it continue that way.

Saying what I think needs to be said and trying not to place judgment on anyone.
Mark Lanthier  :thumbs:
:usa: American by birth, redneck by choice. 

Making Of http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=6472.0  

Sightings Of  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=10805.0

KWP

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 878
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
    • East Central Oklahoma Paranormal Society
I'm a gonna put in my  :twocents: . You can't please all of the people all of the time and you can try until you are blue in the face. Stop an take a deep breath and realize that people like this are only looking for sympathy and the world handed to them on a silver platter. Now before you drag me into this mess, I would recommend that every one walk away from this and let Marlin handle it. No matter what you do at this point will not help. I also would recommend that Diggertoy work with Marlin and get this resolved. Marlin and the gang will do what is needed within reason to make good on any problem that is justly their problem, but to continue complaining about something that has already been said to be something they will fix is just not rite and you will get no sympathy form anyone on this forum. If you want to wash your hands to a great group of people then be my guest and have a nice life. If you can take your criticism like a man and can see to stay and be a part of this wonderful group of people you may even learn something and have some fun in the process.

We all need to be a little more self regulating and not go off on things that we see as being silly or just plain stupid as we see it. Know the person you are going to kid with before you stick your foot in your mouth. When you put it out there, there is little you can do or say to take it back.

Lets all try to keep this site fun and non aggressive, this is the only site I have been on that hasn't yet gotten out of hand and I would like to see it continue that way.

Saying what I think needs to be said and trying not to place judgment on anyone.
Mark Lanthier  :thumbs:

well said man. I feel the same way
88 Toyota truck ( Under Construction ) Dana 60's front and rear 5.38's, welded diffs, 3inch Downey rears up front,one link rear with aerostar coils rolling on 39.5x16.50/17 Pittbull Rockers and 17x9 Pro Comp extreme alloys.http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40816.0

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
as I said what you posted < Smoked Pole..........means it SUCKED that you were dogging me, for no appearant reason other than to start :pokinit: with somone you don't know......I never said you called me a pole smoker, I said that you'r posting smoked pole .......means it sucked.......can you grasp that, or do I need to spell it out more for you

as far as the rest of you folks that can't see the flames that were lauched my way from the get go, then I haven't a clue what I can say to you.......the concept of it has surpassed your intelligence level, I suppose

What ever, Who Cares...........Yeah I'm having them fix it friday morning, and I get to take the day off and take a nice drive to boot .........Sure I can fix it myself , I'm sure I could break out the Toyota owners Bible, and figure it out..........but here is a chance for me to get out of the office for a day...........Man , It sure gets tiring explaining exactly why I'm having it done... I guess if you guys had , fuller, busier lives you'd have not chimed in originally

surfindave

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 112
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
My :twocents:
White trash has to be one of the most helpfull guys on this site.
He may be a smart ass but never lets anyone down with advice and is always helping anyone and evryone.
Ive never met him kus im from Aus and read the post i just think you got a little hot under the collar with a bit of justification on the way ya got ya work done i like work done right first go but now ya just bein a complete fukwit.
And Mate if you wanna fly to Aus name a date and time and ill meet ya there .
White Trash is gud trash.

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
and I welcome good intelligent conversation about toyotas and 4 wheeling , but How am I supposed to feel , when I post a comment directed at the staff , in the beginning of being on a site, then to be slammed by all the regulars for starting a post .... Surely you can understand that right ? What if it happened to you ? would you just bend over and take it or would you say stuff back ?

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
gday surferdave.........yeah I'm going to spend thousands to fly to aussie land , your on the Marlin , site, why don't you come to Fresno ? , I guess I'd go there if this was the Down under your shorts, crawler site , but it's not........it's the California site...ya dobie

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
I pretty much have been following Diggertoy's delima from the start when he asked if Marlin installed what he sells, and thought he was a little abrasive from the comments he made about another incident he had with another product manufacturer.  I also watched as Diggertoy got more and more agitated by the replies that White Trash gave to him when things were not going his way. I didn't see anything from White Trash that has warranted this unbelievable exchange that is occurring. I do have to say that I have not seen anything like what Diggertoy is doing on this board since I have joined. This is one of the reasons I have stopped posting on PBB, not that anyone attacked me there but WE DON'T NEED THIS HERE!!!! If Diggertoy does not care for the tech support that White Trash is giving him or can't perform the repair himself because he isn't even a backyard mechanic call Marlin and set up an appointment to have the problem fixed.  He praised Marlin on his knowledge on driveline issues, then when he has a problem he starts bashing everyone else for his problem. I have known Marlin since around 1995 and if there is one person that is on the up and up Marlin is your man.  If the problem you are having is something that he or his employee's did I'm sure he'll warranty his product. Now if the problem is with your worn out old parts then I imagine that it may cost you a little more $ to solve your problem.  Your not buying OEM parts here these are custom manufactured parts and for the most part people that buy his products are at least able to do some remedial mechanical work. I have never had to replace these springs that are being mentioned but it does sound very easy to do, but again some people just can't turn a wrench, just like some cannot repair a PC.  Diggertoy you need to lighten up a little and realize that if you want 4WPH's robotic tech support then buy your products there and see how your issues are resolved once the product is in your hands.  Diggertoy the more you speak (type) the more you are starting to sound like a TROLL, and if you keep it up you might as well leave this board and never come back, then take your complaint to Marlin personally about your problem.  If you check out this forum you'll see that we have a lot of fun with each other here, with a little banter back and forth
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

surfindave

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
You Had and have every right to complain as everyone does but the way you say shite over the net gets taken different ways by sifferent people .If you look at the site there are some complaints and they all get rectified by Marlin and staff you just gotta learn how to take the comments by people with a grain of salt and just stick to your plan dont reply if you dont like what they say.
Me im a bit of a hot head and would go nuts but ive learnt that what pple say and mean on the net get confused due to diff personalities etc.
Too me id just hang up the thread and say guys appologies for any conflict It was taken wrong im getin me shite sorted thanks to Marlin and staff.And if ya wanna learn and learn then stick with the site kus beleive me this is by far the best yota site there is .Then when ya need help which one day you may then hey just post and the guys will help if they can .
Hope you get ya stuff done and enjoy the wheelin. i get my duals fitted next week :greengrin:
And it is a 1st behind a auto toy tranny in Aus and i got all the info from here .
Mainly white Trash and bigmike but evry1 tries to help with a bit of sarcasim and :pokinit: stirin its all good .
I hope ya stay on the site and just say in a new thread all is forgotton and leave it at that .
Dave

surfindave

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Now i go and post a decent thread for ya and you wanna take me on LOLOLOLOLOL
Mate i will be coming to The US in a couple years when me boy gets old enough and ill be comin to see the Man Marlin himself and hopefully do some wheelin so maybe we can catch up then and either wheel or fight dont bother me.

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
Dude just leave, people like you arent wanted here.People tried to help you. And now you still wont let it go...thats bad.
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
Dude just leave, people like you arent wanted here.People tried to help you. And now you still wont let it go...thats bad.
:yupyup:

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile

verygood lilbuddy :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club

I guess he's worn out his welcome here, it's sad that there are people like that. :wave:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
people take stuff differently everybody knows that. i may say some trash jokingly but if i offend anybody then i'll apologize for it and thats how everybody is on this board. i havent been on here long but so far everybody, expecially white trash, has been able to input useful advice. just take the advice and if u dont like it then POLITELY let it be known, dont rage on about it.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
I've basically been called an idiot on this forum, more than once, butthe amount oftimes that those same people have helped, far outweigths the bad.  Even the bad is just in fun.  If you can't handle a little :bull crap: among members, then you are in the wrong place.  and guess what? you wontfind the right place, ever.  This site is the best you will come across, because of Marlin, Bigmike, white Trash, Kyota, and many others.   You're leaving is your loss, but I cant say we'll miss you
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
this site has helped me even tho i dont have a toyota, i've got a nissan. all of the bs that u'l receive on this site is just people joking around
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

alyssa2004

• Marlin Crawler
drama drama drama. llama!

it's just the internet, remember? ;)

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2205
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
Diggertoy, please stop dragging this on and on. This is the 3rd THREAD you've started, totalling in 95 posts, all about the same issue that Chris Geiger solved in the VERY FIRST reply when he said that we will take care of this problem.

Enough is enough, for once just let it go and pass up having to "say the last word" for just this time's sake.

We all know that your Crawler's shift handle needs to be checked and that you will be here on Friday in good hands, so I am locking this topic and I would appriciate it if you could please stop making new threads with :bull crap: and ramblings that are wasting my time and other's here on the forum.

This is a professional Forum site and I think you could turn the other cheak. Obviously you have found out how loyal our customers are, so there must be some reason why our company exists and why this forum is here.

I have locked this thread and please do not start another thread with anything related to the other three threads that you have already started.

Thankyou
BigMike :headshake:

Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki