Author Topic: SAS Parts needed  (Read 2124 times)

GoYoTaGo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 167
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Ill always be rockin the runna
    • View Profile
SAS Parts needed
« on: Apr 11, 2005, 06:06:06 PM »
Hey lookin for front hanger kit, x over steering (any brand), u-bolt flip kits, and skyjacker's 5 or 7 inch suspension lift SYSTEM. Also looking for 4runner shocks/hoops to fit this lift. For these items i will pay good CASH. Also need budget gears (513, 529) and lockers (t-case gears as well). I don't get on here much but if you are looking to make some money my email is gavinmonkey69@hotmail.com. Also have quite a few tires for trade if wanted.   

Thanks

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -168
  • Male Posts: 202
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
Re: SAS Parts needed
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2005, 06:49:22 PM »
do u have a axle already and what kind of tires u got

GoYoTaGo [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2005, 09:30:43 AM »
already have axle, but need hubs and wheel spacers. I have 4 33/12.50/15 super swamper tsls, another set of same size radials, and a set of 36/12.50/16.5 super swamper tsls

4runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 103
  • Male Posts: 300
  • Member since Sep '03
  • I Love My Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 15, 2005, 06:25:42 AM »
Iv'e got new never used skyjacker 5" springs  Got a little paint scratched off in shipping so I painted them hammerite grey  With new bushings, extended rods for stablizer, and torque rod bracket - $400

I also got new northwest offroad greasable shackles and spring pins .- $100

I got new tera-flex shackles for the rear. Had machine shop make me greasable pins for them to match the others $150

I was building a 85 4runner from ground up and heard it should flex well with less binding and squeaking with greasable shackles and bushings. About halfway through the build with the bodywork, I got postponed due to a 89 4runner I bought  I only got time to build one for now. I chose to crossbreed my 89 with a vortec V-8, r151, 23 spline dual cases,4-link suspention, and just about everything posible on a toy. Now I need funds to complete this project. So i would let the 85 go to finish my custom rockrunner. I could sell some parts or complete. Ive got complete drivetrains also.  Didnt mean to right you a novel   Just explaining what i got and the cituation
     Pm me if your interested
built not bought 89 4runner
vortec v8, r151, dual cases
4link 1/4 elliptical

GoYoTaGo [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 15, 2005, 09:51:04 AM »
i hope you mean front and rear springs for that 5 inch kit, and did you say you had a complete 85 runner that you are letting go?
If so i could be very interested. Where are you located, cause I'm in the chicago area. Lets here a price and see some pics

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 973
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Apr 15, 2005, 10:41:40 PM »
Iv'e got new never used skyjacker 5" springs Got a little paint scratched off in shipping so I painted them hammerite grey With new bushings, extended rods for stablizer, and torque rod bracket - $400

if its front and rear springs ill give you $350 for them
86 4 Runner SAS, 37 inch Toyo M/T's, E-Locker rear, Lock Right front. 30 spline Longs, 5.29's, Dual Cases, Warn XD9000i

4runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Apr 17, 2005, 07:49:40 AM »
yes I got new front and rear springs. Rears are 5 1\2 " to level the truck cause 4runners sag more in the rear. got new ubolts also  This is the nicest 4runner frame ive seen on the east coast. I know how rare a 85 strait axle 4runner is. So I had the frame and body stripped. The frame was sandblasted to bare metal, etch primmered and painted with commercial gray. It been hanging in my garage for over a year now. The rearends was sandblasted, primered and painted rustuleum black. I then decided to get a newer rear axle blasted an painted the same way since they are 3" wider. I Also blasted the gastank, primered, and painted hammerite grey. It wasnt bad, just factory paint peeling off. Being everything was looking good, but the springs got scratched up in shipping so i had them lightly blasted and painted them along with the gas tank. Ive got pics of all this above, I will try to email you.  I was about to bolt all this together, but while I was looking for lockers and crossover steering I ended up buying another project 4runner. Meanwhile the 85 runner body is settin on saw horses in the other stall in the garage. I was replacing the rear quarter panels and inner fenders. I already welded in a little metal  to fix a couple of rust spots I cut out of the floor board. doors are nice tail gate has no rust either but is dented in. Had brown interior in it. I was going to change it to grey but should still have all the original including center concole heater. This is the sr5 model with electric windows, sunroof, ect..   I got over a couple grand invested not counting my time.  over a grand off it in the suspention   how about $2000 for everything  I got to get somthing out of it or i'll finish it for my wife or a daily driver   I am only concidering selling this to finish my custom 4runner  I would rather sell everything together but open for offers     I'll get you pics goyotago   Thanks
4link 1/4 elliptical

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 973
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Apr 17, 2005, 01:36:33 PM »
would you ship the springs for $400. i really want them :bowdown:
86 4 Runner SAS, 37 inch Toyo M/T's, E-Locker rear, Lock Right front. 30 spline Longs, 5.29's, Dual Cases, Warn XD9000i

GoYoTaGo [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Apr 18, 2005, 09:29:45 AM »
let me secure a couple more funds and i will buy the ENTIRE package from you. That is including the suspension that this guy is trying to buy and to 86 4runner, my buddy is selling the same skyjacker system for 475 maybe you should try there

4runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Apr 18, 2005, 10:38:02 AM »
did you get the pics I sent you? I live in western PA buy Emlenton beside I-80. When do you think you will want to buy this? How will you haul it? I didnt have any pics of the body. It is bare with the rear fenderwells off. I was going to weld the new fenders on before I picked it up and put it on the frame. I dont know if it would tweak the body from moveing it before welding it back togther.  didnt get to it before I got my other 4runner. Its been setting solid on saw horses for the past year. I'll see if I can get pics of it if your interested.  Well im gettin off here    Go ahead and email me if you want or ill catch your reply on here. 

Thanks  Skip
4link 1/4 elliptical

GoYoTaGo [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Apr 18, 2005, 05:54:41 PM »
could i get a detailed list of everything that is included in this offer? Also, would you be willing to keep some of the stuff to give me a break on the price. I mean, I already have a body for your frame but would like pics of yours to see condition. Any steering components or anything? But i am interested in the frame and suspension definately and could get a relative of that area to pick everything up from your address of close to it and bring it to me. More pics and a list would be appreciated.

Thanks

4runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Apr 18, 2005, 09:08:36 PM »
For this offer you would get the...
Frame                                                                                                       original brake and fuel lines                                              $1000
Rearend complete with brakes  blasted and painted               250
frontend complete with brakes and hubs blasted and painted  350
Steering box                                                                      75
Factory tierod ends, draglink, and pitman arm, etc..                 75
New springs W\ bushing and u bolts                               
Extended stablizer links and the orignal stablizer bar             
Extended torque rod bracket                                              400
New nwor shackles                                                       
New nwor spring pins                                                         100
New tera-flex shackles                                                        150
Gas tank Like new                                                               75
I can throw in the cab
 with original brown interior  W/sunroof
and title                                                                           300
doors (would rather keep for spares) but                              150
Fender i only got the drivers side                                           30
tailgate  (has a dent in it)                                                     75
cap (needs work)                                                                75
roll bar                                                                               30
master cylinder w/ booster                                                   50
clutch cylinder                                                                    20
misc bolts and hard ware

this above is basicaly what i was offering you for 2000.

I also have a fresh rebuilt 22re complete for sale                1000
old 22r for                                                                     300
G54 with transfer case                                                    200
L43 with transfer case                                                     150
w56 with a bad rear bearing                                              75
transfer case                                                                  100
I got other rear ends
87 rear complete not painted                                           200
85 rear complete blasted and painted                                200
85 rear complete                                                            150
85 front complete not painted                                          300

What all parts are you intrested in?
I broke down most of the parts
make me an offer on the package deal your looking for..
U got first dibs, After you decide im going to post the rest for sale..
4link 1/4 elliptical