Author Topic: browns camp tomorrow afternoon? maybe friday morning? I need a passenger seat  (Read 1879 times)

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
Ok, so I will be at browns camp tomorrow evening, maybe friday morning I can come back from forest grove. I want to see what its like even if from a passenger seat, my rig isnt ready to drive up there, and I really want to see what its like first hand before I drive my truck up there to find out its really nothing Im interested in doing.

PM me if you can take me along in the passenger seat. if you got a phone number that will help as Im not bringing a computer with me on the trip (one and only rule, been spending too much time on here) I can help out a little with fuel too!
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

toyotanner

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 66
  • Male Posts: 1,958
  • Member since Oct '07
  • low n slow
    • View Profile
browns camp in the winter is never worth doing haha wet muddy and cold... but its usually always a good time if you got good people, dont know of anyone going up this weekend... just pulled the head on my truck so im a no go... BUMP

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
yeah, I drive sandrails all summer long, putting in 60 plus hours a week. was hoping to check it out during the off season, if I have to take a three day weekend during the summer to go on a trip I will
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

83 Crawler

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: -13
  • Male Posts: 2,779
  • Member since Jun '09
    • View Profile
ya its pretty much a mud bog, you can drive your truck on the main roads and look at everything, theres a main road to every trail.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
can my camry make it? lol

83 Crawler

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: -13
  • Male Posts: 2,779
  • Member since Jun '09
    • View Profile
Ya MAIN roads there, alot of 2wd trucks make it around and iv seen cars