Author Topic: funny craigslist intro  (Read 726 times)

gnarrkill

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 9
  • Male Posts: 484
  • Member since Jul '09
  • in your neighbors tree's with binoculars
    • View Profile
funny craigslist intro
« on: Mar 17, 2010, 08:13:21 PM »
Remember when you bought your Jeep? You thought, ‘Yes, this is it. I will finally be hardcore’. Then you realized that flexing out on a curb at the mall was not very hardcore. So you went to the local wheeling spot and set out on your 29” all terrains.

Damn, now you’re stuck on the rocks left over from someone’s makeshift fire pit. You’re looking around trying to figure out what to do because of course you aren’t prepared in any way with silly things like straps or a high lift.
All of a sudden the angels sang out from the heavens. Wait…it’s just the Wilson Phillips song you have downloaded on your IPOD. Actually you do hear something harmonic…something throaty…V8’s. Your salvation has arrived. Guys in buggies. They will surely help you…except, they just point and laugh as they go by. Everyone knows those buggy guys are all elitist. You sit there festering, vowing to never be laughed at again.
After much humiliation and an absurd tow bill you go home and scour Craigslist for that perfect rig to make you a badass.

[Que: “Eye of the Tiger”]

There it was “Want to be just like those elitist buggy guys?” The angels started singing…this time you threw your IPOD across the room.

You now have an awesome and most capable rig. Back at said wheeling spot, you pass up loser after loser in their stock Jeeps. You approach the buggy guys and the crowd cheers.

The moral of the story? Can respect be bought? Absolutely.

BUY YOURSELF SOME RESPECT TODAY!

Here's the technical stuff:

85 Toy truggy 4x4

- 22re with gm 1 wire alt (has a slight knock)

- g52 tranny with mc07 dual cases(front case needs a new shifter base)

- full hydo steer using a saginaw pump

- 5.29 gears lock rite front, spool rear

- front end is out of an 85 with 30 spline Longs, V6 calipers, FJ80 rotors and a Marlin tie rod

- rear is out of a 91(iirc) v6

- Crash fab cab

- 16 gallon fuel cell with foam with a toy fuel pick up assembly

- MSD 2225 fuel pump

- waggie springs at all 4 corners

- 39.5 iroks on 15" diy beadlocks

- yellow top optima

- 36" pro comp shocks up front, never got around to putting rears on

$4000 OBO
Ok for those of you who don't understand what "OBO" means, let me enlighten you. OBO = Or Best Offer. Now if your not a fan of the $4500 price tag first off let me kick you in the teeth because it's totally worth it...just kidding. Make me an offer, if it's reasonable I'll consider it. I'm not looking for trades right now, the wife is wanting moulding for the house so cash it is. Please, if your a jerk and feel like $1,000 is reasonable don't waste my time.

Thanks for checking it out. If you want a pic of something specific or have any questions shoot me an email and I'll get right back to you. Ok that's a lie, I work for a living, but I will get back to you by the end of the day.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1640147813

and he doesnt even have pics hah i just thought it was kinda funny
79 toyota duals,caged,40 mtrs

the build thread i dont update
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=65367.0

gnarrkill [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 9
  • Male Posts: 484
  • Member since Jul '09
  • in your neighbors tree's with binoculars