Author Topic: U.N. IPCC Official admits that climate policies are for wealth redistribution  (Read 2250 times)

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
Here is something you won't read in any of the mainstream american news sites.   

U.N. Official Ottmar Edenhofer and major auther of the IPCC(Intergovernmental Policy on Climate Change), which was the report released several years ago about the "Global warming crisis", has admitted that the policy has nothing to do with global warming and it was designed to redistribute the world's wealth.  Remember last year when the scientists that wrote the study's used in this policy had to admit after their emails were hacked that they omitted data to make it look like global warming was man made.

Here is the article and a transcript of the interview. 

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/11/18/breaking-un-ipcc-official-admits-we-redistribute-worlds-wealth-climat
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
I heard this yesterday. This isn't anything that most reasonable people didn't already know...I'm just surprised how open these guys are becoming.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Sadly their blinde followers will continue to justify this somehow.  :think:
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
I heard this yesterday. This isn't anything that most reasonable people didn't already know...I'm just surprised how open these guys are becoming.

Probably because this machine is now unstoppable, it has progressed so far that trying to stop it will only fail.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
Probably because this machine is now unstoppable, it has progressed so far that trying to stop it will only fail.

I see it differently.

I think their time is running out, and they know it. I think now,because of the awakening, they will soon be relegated to the dust bin of history. Now...I'm talking hard-core lefties here, there will always be liberals. I mean without liberals...who will design women's clothing and decorate houses? But, I believe leftism is dying.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Toymin8r [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile

I mean without liberals...who will design women's clothing and decorate houses?

:funny:
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
I think their time is running out, and they know it. I think now,because of the awakening, they will soon be relegated to the dust bin of history.

Good lord, let's hope!  Sure, there needs to be left and right to keep a proper balance, but it's ridiculous how bad it's become, though sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you realize there's a true problem.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
I'm left handed.

Me too!

But, I throw and play guitar right handed...go figure.  :dunno:

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Me too!

But, I throw and play guitar right handed...go figure.  :dunno:

That's funny, I too play right handed and the one time I golfed right handed also.