Author Topic: MCR Caravan leaving from Sacramento - Friday morning 9/12 - Who's going??  (Read 15597 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
snowshoebrue

No, he'll beat us to the trailhead.. He knows how to get there :thumbs:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,058
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
Ditto! I'll be at the HD there on Power Inn/Folsom by 6am... So far we only have me and yota18 for sure meeting up there.  We'll be having some folks hit the freeway with us as well... We should be at least 4 rigs deep after we pick up Chris (full size blazer) and Blackdiamond on the way up.  Am I missing anyone?

FCC - Can you call my cell when you head out from your first meeting point?  That should give us 20-30 minutes to be out on 50 to meet up with you.  I'll have my family channel radio on channel 4 listening at that point or you can call me again when you go through Placerville.

It looks like my to co-pilots need to be back for work on Monday which means a quick trip.  We may head out on Saturday afternoon/evening and travel home on Sunday.  That means 800+ miles on Thursday & Sunday and Friday all day on the trail.  I think I'll be ready for a break when I get home.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
FCC - Can you call my cell when you head out from your first meeting point?  That should give us 20-30 minutes to be out on 50 to meet up with you.  I'll have my family channel radio on channel 4 listening at that point or you can call me again when you go through Placerville.

It looks like my to co-pilots need to be back for work on Monday which means a quick trip.  We may head out on Saturday afternoon/evening and travel home on Sunday.  That means 800+ miles on Thursday & Sunday and Friday all day on the trail.  I think I'll be ready for a break when I get home.

Sure thing! You don't want to head out before Saturday night! That's the birthday party and raffle... :down: Have em call in sick :thumbs: :yupyup:

My mom will have service in P-Ville so I can call you when we're almost there as well. 
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Norcal crawler

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 84
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
My dad and I are going to be at the trail head anywhere from 7-8 friday morning. I'm 16, so if you see a kid, then thats me. It would be cool if we had another rig or two to run with us. If you see me, come over and maybe we can run together.
-'85 Toyota pickup, 35's, 4.7 dual cases, locked f/r, longs, etc.

-'04 Jeep Wrangler, 4 1/2" RE Lift, 33's, ARB's, 4:1's.

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
My dad and I are going to be at the trail head anywhere from 7-8 friday morning. I'm 16, so if you see a kid, then thats me. It would be cool if we had another rig or two to run with us. If you see me, come over and maybe we can run together.

Hey man I will be getting to Loon at about 7-8 tomorrow as well, if I see you I will come say whats up. I am trying to hook up with these guys but I have to rely on two other people (one of which is a girl ((no offense FFC :P)) to get ready early and i am anticipating a hold up or two at least. trying to get there no later than 8AM.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

Norcal crawler

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 84
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
I am in the same position... except with my dad. Huh, a teenager who can actually get out of bed at 5 in the morning.. who'da thunk it. If we actually leave at 6, ill be there 7:30 - 7:45. That is assuming that we can get out on time.

Oh and thats my rig, <<<< look for that.
-'85 Toyota pickup, 35's, 4.7 dual cases, locked f/r, longs, etc.

-'04 Jeep Wrangler, 4 1/2" RE Lift, 33's, ARB's, 4:1's.

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
You guys are welcome to go in with us.  We're plannin on being at the trailhead and trail ready by 9am, but there and airing down by 8.  :thumbs:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
46and 2 and norcalcrawler, look for a black 1st gen, full body, no cage, with a tan tow rig near it, and my truck (black and red 3rd gen, still IFS) next to it.  Blingn and I are going to be there tonight, late, waiting for the rest of the crew to show up :thumbs: 
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

THK Matt

• 96ZJ v8
  • Turtle Points: -415
  • Male Posts: 4,823
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a drink
BD, and crew.... Im going SAS.
ordering from Marlin tonight.

have fun at MCR guys!
2007 GMC Yukon SLT Daily
5.3L V8, 3.5in Lift, 33X10.5R18 Toyo MTs, Vision Rocker 18x9s powdercoated Mountain Blue Transparent over Speedboat Aluminum

2010 Chevy Tahoe LT Wife's Daily
5.3L V8, 6in Lift, 35s, AMP power steps

2016 Ford F250 XLT CCLB Work/Business Truck
6.2L V8

2001 Ford F350 Lariat CCLB Work/Business Truck
7.3L Powerstroke w/ Banks Turbo

Instagram @ taytershubby13

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
46and 2 and norcalcrawler, look for a black 1st gen, full body, no cage, with a tan tow rig near it, and my truck (black and red 3rd gen, still IFS) next to it.  Blingn and I are going to be there tonight, late, waiting for the rest of the crew to show up :thumbs: 

Tan? :slap: His tow rig is GRAY

I'll be up in the white Pathfinder too :hyper:

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Well we are going to try and make it as early as possible. I have been busting out all day I didnt even go to class tonight cuz I had way too much to do. So I am going to bed and hopefully gonna be at the trailhead by 8-9AM!! SEE YOU GUYS ON THE TRAIL!!!  :beerchug:
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting