Author Topic: Russell_G's 87 longbed build up. The door panels and interior wrap up.  (Read 145759 times)

Russell_G

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 389
  • Member since Mar '09
    • View Profile
Ok so on to the small stuff.

I started in before i went to Hawaii and finished up lastnight. I went to an electric fan set up. 17inch aftermarket fan, some relays and some wiring.. What i wound up with is a dual speed fan that comes on like a normal one would at temp and a higher speed for heat like moab or Cali summer wheeling(trip planning for next year is under way) I also wound up with a pusher fan idea using a later fan for the A/C so i will change my set up once i pick one up. For now it will come on when the A/C is switched on like most later cars.

Were also selling the shop and house this truck was built in so i have been cleaning out boxes and stuff. I found the little light up ring for around the ignition and some other little trick parts.

I sold off the leather seats i had and wound up with factory SR5 seats in it...I had tried trading a buddy of mine for his recaros with Toyota brackets and cash...Well he came over saw them cleaned and was like OMG i have to have those. Straight trade? Im waiting on him to bring them by...those will be the ones recovered and put in. I found heating and massage units for them for cheap too so im going to throw those in....not sure about the massage but it could be cool.
87 longbed bobbed 12inches, locked,geared,Tacoma dash, 3rz swap Its a never ending project.
My build
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=58589.0