Author Topic: Concealed and/or open carry. Discuss  (Read 6687 times)

Early

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 67
  • Male Posts: 470
  • Member since Oct '09
  • The Buddhas ridin shotie
    • View Profile
Re: Concealed and/or open carry. Discuss
« on: Jun 24, 2010, 12:26:42 PM »
I don't know that i need to carry everyday, I don't think that i see that much of a threat. However my girl and I do allot of hiking trips. I have been starting to want to have something out there. (throwing granola at something dosen't seem to work). I would imagine i would not carry in the open while hiking, but would want a pocket/holster in the swell of my back area.  

I've got a concealed story also:
I was bowling with a few friends, when it was time to leave i went with a newer friend. Well as we got into his truck he continued to unstrap. he had 3 pistols with him. took one of his hip and put it in his door, the one off his chest/shoulder and boot went to the glove box. I felt that a little unnecessary though i was safe because of my big friend and i was unaware how safe.

So i guess im all for concealed. Let the ones who want carry and the ones that are scared stay oblivious.

On another thought, i know laws change place by place but....  I was told that a concealed weapon is by definition armed. ( maybe not one in the chamber but a magazine full and ready.)  Does this mean that i can conceal an unloaded weapon without a permit? say gun under seat, clip in the glove box. By the same person i was told that it is fine to carry a loaded weapon if not accessible by the driver?

:turtle3:
1994  4Runner w/ full doors

My hands are dirty cause i drive a yota