Author Topic: i'm leaning and need help.  (Read 1634 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Re: i'm leaning and need help.
« on: Dec 10, 2009, 06:14:44 PM »
first off most built rigs lean a lot.. there's also a gas tank on the right side (if he usually has it filled pretty full, that will make it a lot heavier and lean to the right). also having a welded rear plays a big role in that because it wants to preload the suspension. dont know what kinda of shocks it has but investing in ones that are more stiff will help him out. i doubt anythings wrong with your suspension...that is if you have an alpro setup and haven't taken any leafs out.. as far as shackle angle, unless he way overdid his shackle angle, then that should be fine. if he had made his own hybrid pack, that might be a different story, but that's not the case.

Agreed. Especially turning sharply on pavement, for example in parking lots. When I park my rig in a parking lot it loads the suspension down and my runner looks like its sagging to one side unless I come into the spot straight on. Soft suspension, full time rear locker, got yourself a leaner.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting