Author Topic: FOUND stolen runner auburn ca  (Read 6415 times)

85runner530

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Aug '09
    • View Profile
Re: stolen runner auburn ca
« on: Sep 14, 2009, 06:56:37 PM »
Hey I found my truck!!! :driving: so the morning started with me hearing my truck rev out of the driveway, I was up and yelling call the cops as I ran out the door. Of course I am foggy and first forgot my keys, then my phone but I finally got into my wifes car and started after the Sh#@ stain. I have to be the only retard that can"t drive an automatic :smack:  :hammerhead: anyways I go haulin ass in the direction that the thief went and see a second gen tail light ahead of me :yikes: I book it to find that it is a black and gray runner sh#$ I pass him and flip a pregnant dog at the next light as I am coming into the intersection the dipsh&# that stole my truck rolls to a stop like he is on his way to work, not so much :thumbs: I slam on my brakes to block his exscape as I am cussing and pointing I stop short  :sneeze: sh#& he blows his red and cutts off a bunch of traffic I flip a pregnant dog but am already 5 or 6 cars back he makes a left at the next light and I blow the red in pursuit I hold back so he can"t see me and call 911 again to tell them where we are!! :help: he blows a couple stop signs and I fall bak more but I see a tail light make a hard right I am to late to see where he went and turn left on instinct   :attention: no  no no iI lost him I fly back to the light to flag the cops so they know where to look and watch for him because there are only 2 ways out of the neibhorhood he is in and I am still at the closest exit.  :crossed:  No avail I come home and post every where and call everyone.  :phone:  about 4 hours go by :idea: a friend stops buy to say hi and then heads home he lives the direction of the pursuit and calls me to say that on the back way to his house he saw skid marks into a drive way and they look like my tires  :beerchug: I barrow my friends car ( thanks Sam  :beer: ) and haul ass to check it out only to find a grumpy old b*std wanting to know what the hell I am doing on his property so I tell him my truck was stolen and I had a lead that lead me to his house he said the marks were from a bobcat patching the road    :bull crap:   I check it out and the story proves true  :smack:  On my way back to the shop I head the direction I chased ass hat in my car and lost him but I drive straight instead of left this time and find an empty housing development and go check it out it has a few driveways and only 2 house one is empty  :clap: I know it is here I caan feel it as I drive by a short three lot drive I see what looks like burn out marks up the middle one so I flip a pregnant dog and go investigate  :yesnod:  8)   :moon: :bowdown: :clap2: :cheese: theres my runner know way I call the cops and run down to se the damage  :sheerterror: the winch line is out and the truck is stuck on a couple big logs on 1 hell of a steep pitch he tried hard to get to the top but kept sliding backwards  I check out the stuation and figure out a plan to get it out  :headscratch: :think:  :yupyup:  dipsh%^$ left his smokes, jacket, filed key and 2 meth bags when he ditched it  :outtahere:  :greengrin: the cops show up collect his :pokinit: and wait for me to get my truck out I gotta get it in third in stock low in 2 wheel drive ( only had my hub caps in not the drive gears  :psss: )to get out of the hole I am in I tried in three spots before I could find 1 that I could get enough run at and damn I flew out  :thumbs:  :king:   :laugh: :beerchug:   :driving:  :burnout: home at last so after 8 hours missing my runner is in my driveway with a dented ass tail gate and dirty as :pokinit: but I am stoked thank you all for your support and I can't wait to get this build up for everyone cheers :beerchug: