Author Topic: well looks like i'm a terrorist  (Read 2738 times)

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: well looks like i'm a terrorist
« on: Apr 16, 2009, 06:38:37 PM »
do they get to play with live ammo and guns during basic? how long ago did you go through? guessing awhile if you already went through tech school..... they got rid of warrior week, and now basic is just called the beast, 8 and a half weeks long

i started basic march 11th of 2008 so its been over a year now. we had 1 day of holding a live weapon (i hear its still the same time frame), you only get 100 rounds to fire. 50 for practice and 50 to qualify. that 1/2 week is 5-6 days just fyi.

yea no kidding on the government needing to learn the hard way. yall know how obama has been talking about bringing the troops home that are in iraq by 2010? its a little true but the troops aint comin home yet. being redirected to afghanistan, and troops wont begin to pull out until 2010, not before. his promise to not add or raise any taxes, who here smokes? noticed the higher prices that just popped up? what about the stimulus bill that went mostly to the banks to keep them from forclosing on houses that money was pocketed and forclosures are happening again arent they. with gun control pelosi stated today that she wants all guns registerred, even though support for gun control is at an all time low she wants to push it through since we have a democrat congress and executive branch. she states its not for snatching the weapons at a later date (pure bs), history has shown time and time again that when a government knows which of their citizens is armed they snatch the weapons soon after with the statement "to protect the public". hawaii has required their citizens to register their weapons for decades in an attempt to help with homicide investigations. NOT ONCE has a registered weapon helped the police find the murderer, same with armed robbery. criminals dont register their guns, gun control advocates dont seem to understand that
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech