Author Topic: What's this world coming to? *Warning Rant Inside*  (Read 3216 times)

Gittinit

• throttle jockey!
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 28
  • Male Posts: 2,293
  • Member since Sep '06
  • out from under my rock, and ready to roll
    • View Profile
Re: What's this world coming to? *Warning Rant Inside*
« on: Jul 01, 2008, 11:21:17 PM »
 Quote: People need to start taking responcibility for their own actions and making a change for the better. :Quote

It all starts at the top, :pokinit: usually travels down hill. Somewere along the lines a burnt out higher up, lets things slide, then those below him are easily disgusted with their jobs, and eventually conform to the way things are.

There is no way to change someone else or to cause someone to make good decisions. They have to take it upon themselves! Those who do'nt care are generally the ones who have been crapped on a few times themselves. On the other end are the ones who were raised with out the values, that are branded into some by their parrents/teachers like I was.

If your boss isnt willing to fix the problem, then mabye your better off turning the other cheek???  Heck even if these people are fired for not doing their jobs, those of us working hard for our checks are still taking up the slack with our tax dollars. We live in a simpathetic sosciety. Our tax dollars go to pay for food stamps, housing, and much much more for those who arent willing to do the work they can. Thing thing imo were meant to give a hand up to those trying to pick them selves up from hard times, not make the "hard times" a free ride.

I belive in a hand up not a hand out.  :yesnod:

Shamb for president!
Hug your kids, pray for a soldier, and don't sweat the small stuff.

my favorite places:
http://www.flatnasty.net/
http://www.orvpark.com/

– fortysixandtwo – sorry, i prefer marlin because aside from gittinit, no one is a know it all a hole