Author Topic: Longfields, worth it or not  (Read 5564 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: Longfields, worth it or not
« on: Jun 24, 2008, 10:40:18 AM »
I dont think they are stong as the old longfields just my  :twocents: i would run smurfields and try them they are lot cheaper and lot of people run them with big tires with no issues, even though they are made in canada, i plan on running them.
Read up on the new longfields, on pirate4x4.com theres lots of info on them there, and too me it doesnt seem worth it. Lots of people debating and breaking lots of them.  :gap:

:dunno: stuff breaks, it doesn't matter how strong it is, people wil figure out a way to break them.  A lot of the people that are blowing them up are Running 42" or bigger, and are heavy on the throttle.  Metal is going to fly in that situation, its just a matter of what, and when.  Smurfields are going to break as well, everything will given enough time and abuse. 
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent