Author Topic: Optical Illusion, Things an IFS Shouldn't Be Able To Do  (Read 21264 times)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Nice pics there RS.  I wish we had rocks like that.  I like the fact that IFS is tough as nails as long as you know your limits and what your doing.  It's the same theory as all these guys that do a sas and immediately thinks they need to get Longs or Marfields.  I know alot of guys that run factory birfs.  It's all knowing your limits! 

Rock on!  :thumbs:

a good buddy of mine said to me once "wheel it till it breaks than put it in 2wd and try harder"  :biggthumpup:

Pretty much why I do these threads, I want people just getting into what we do to know they don't have to throw a bucket of money to be able to wheel. Sure they may decide to make upgrades down the road but you can wheel with what you have. I found the best way to learn was to wheel to your limit and add something to extend that limit further and further. Then when you have an awesome rig and something breaks that sets you back you can still wheel your way out. Just imagine buying a turn-key rig with everything on it and then loosing your ARB's, now what are you going to do? Gotta know your angles, that way you will know where you can put it to get through even with both axles open....... or know you are not going to make it and break out the winch before you damage it even more.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you