Author Topic: How much longer can we accept this?  (Read 3522 times)

NT-OUTBACK

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 139
  • Member since Feb '07
    • View Profile
Re: How much longer can we accept this?
« on: Jun 16, 2007, 02:44:22 PM »
The sentiments with how a lot of people now feel about Hispanics is nearly the same as how people felt towards anyone from the middle east after 9/11. Regardless of ones citizen status it has now become OK to spew forth hateful, racist and just the most ignorant arguments.

The immigration debate has opened the floodgates if you will to those ignorant fools who now feel they have a platform if you will to show their true feelings.

Maybe I'm just an overly educated arrogant fool, but those illegals who choose to pick fruit, gardening build pallets, wash dishes or any of the other hellish labor jobs America has to offer are NOT A THREAT TO MY JOB SKILL SET. Who is the "real" threat to this countries future? people here in this country with work visas, India, Pakistan and China etc with higher level educations BA/BS, MA's and PhD's. These people are willing to work for nothing in some of the most advanced fields in the world.

While I cannot hold it against them, they are a threat to my economic security and my countries. The border to the U.S. does not end with Mexico, but encompasses the United States as a whole and illegals come in all colors and races.

What a lot of people don't know is our next wave of immigrants are going to be coming from? Iraq to the tune of about a million. How is that for the "spoils" of war.

Want to make America a stronger place:

Close all the borders to immigration
Ask your government to stop handing out work visas like bubblegum
Unionize
Do not vote party line
Just say no to career politicians