Author Topic: New gun ban proposal and petition to block  (Read 4384 times)

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: New gun ban proposal and petition to block
« on: Feb 26, 2007, 06:57:46 PM »
The U.S. Code states clearly what the militia is, how it is to be organized and supllied.
yes it does, but according to pro gun ban politicians citizens should not have the right to bear arms.

me personally, i believe that every person should have the ability to arm and protect themselves.

Does that mean that illegals will just bypass the us and head right on up to canada?  If that's the case I'm down!

nope, for starters it means that their will be a very wide highway going up the US, and if you own land that is in their way the government will take it from you, few questions asked. illegals could leave this proposed highway at any point, providing them excellent access to the country, and an easy way to bypass the border. in response to a whole lot of complaints, politicians proposed limiting the width to 800ft. i am completely against it, for starters the politicians completely ignored those they are supposed to represent (as usual), the texas supreme court came to a decision that, in basic terms, the claim to immenent domain can be made if their is even the slightest chance of profit. the process to declare immenent domain is being made much shorter if the politicians get what they want. apparantly their expecting alot of cases of this to pop up soon.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech