• Male Posts: 104
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
Re: girls
« Reply #60 on: Feb 12, 2007, 09:07:44 PM »
hey man sounds like we have some stuff in common but it deffinitly is'nt because we're stupid we just had bad luck i went back to my wife after similar experiences five times hell i even move from kansa city to stl to be w/ her i was kissing her butt every time like i was doing some trhing wrong it took me five years to figure out that it was her hell i went to counceling for two years and she would'nt that should have told me some thing one time she had given me permision to go fishing on a friday after work so when i left i left my wallet and phone sop she would'nt think i was going some where else and she showed up where i was with the sherrif and took my house/car keys told me to have my stuff out by the end of the weekend so i did and i lived in my truck for almost two months july/aug. then when she figured out she could'nt pay the bills she called me and i came back. so then i had to catch up every thing. long story short i treated her like gold and supported her and her son for five years just to be treated like dirt and be hated every day don't waste the best years of your life like i did i was your age when i met her and i would almost give any thing to have made a different choice now i'm 27 and don't have s#$t to show for working my a$$ off for the past five years except scars and my little boy that i never get to see i'm missing all of his firsts sitting up,crawling walking that really hurts

dude don't end up like me please

ezra