Author Topic: IT'S THE1MELINDA BIRFDAY GAL THREAD!!  (Read 6729 times)

the1melinda

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 23
  • Female Posts: 0
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S THE1MELINDA BIRFDAY GAL THREAD!!
« Reply #30 on: Jun 09, 2006, 12:08:11 PM »
This is where FFC :headscratch: and :think: wondering where she missed the fact that you're pregnant!! Congrats! :psss: Yeah I'm prolly really late :doh: Boy or girl?

Sorry sista! You might want to check out the Ticked Off Thread 'cause that is where the whole soap opera is. Basically the short of it: Boyfriend breaks up with me because he has to "figure out what he wants to do with his life" this is right after I got promoted at work and got a job offer to do some modeling. He said that he couldn't handle me being more sucessful (WTF?!?!) So fine we break up...two weeks later I go to have a needle biopsy done on an ovarian cyst that I have and the lab work comes back that I am pregnant!  :yikes:

So... I am about 10 weeks along now, don't know yet if it is a boy or a girl. Sperm donor (aka ex boyfriend) and I are NOT getting back together (not cool to do just because I am having a baby...not to mention the fact that he has been less than a step up to the cause kind of guy) But I am OK , Baby is OK all is good so far.

Now you know the scoop sista.  :crazy:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways...chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, boby throughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...DAMN WHAT A RIDE!!!