Author Topic: Heartbreak Ridge/Jacoby trail pics  (Read 2286 times)

CRSHROX

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crashin' Rox and having fun !
    • View Profile
Re: Heartbreak Ridge/Jacoby trail pics
« on: Mar 06, 2006, 05:32:48 PM »
 :thumbs:  That would be mine ! Thanks for the interest , considering all the super clean rigs that I run with in the No White Fenders group thats a real compliment. Its an 85  SR5 EFI . A/C (still working) and power windows.  I bought it about 5 yrs ago and it was bone stock even had the original shocks and radio in it. The body was straight and clean. Needless to say a few trips out to Johnson Valley and Big Bear with out rock sliders took there toll. Its still pretty straight but Im actually looking for another "cherry condition" gen 1 4 Runner to build.
The general list of parts reads out of the Marlin and All Pro catalogs.. AP 4" springs in front, AP 4" long travel spring rear ,AP shackles ,  long travel Bilsteins , custom front shocks mounts , AP Hy steer arms . Marlin 4.7 t-case. Its a single for now but probably gonna double down over the summer. Front driveshaft by Inland Driveline Service. I have done almost all the work myself including the simple rock sliders and am actually building my own bumpers, same style as what Marlin has , I just couldnt stomach the cost when I can make them for about 1/4 of the price. The interior is still stock "SR5" package right down to the factory embroiderd seats. The Can Back is rumored to be the last one they ever built... I also have a set of all metal 1/2 doors that I made for it that are for sale !
Happiness is shiny new parts for the beater truck !