Author Topic: What breed would be best?  (Read 8759 times)

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: What breed would be best?
« Reply #60 on: Feb 10, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »
Nitro  is a American Eskimo  and can you say S M A R T   he lived in the house till mom figured out who was eating the lunch meat
  at the time we had a small store just a 1/2 mile from the house  that had a little deli, they just wrapped the meat in that white paper  and gave it to ya,  we kept it just kinda loose in the bottom drawer and he loved ham :love:
we had figured my brother was getting it in the middle of the night, so mom borrowed a cam corder from a friend,  she worked till midnight so when she came in everyone was either in bed or watching TV,  so she sat the camera on the counter in the dining room and went to bed hoping the 4 hour tape would be enough,      little did we know my furry little buddy was coming down the stairs  , grabbing the hand towel on the frig door  and opening it,  then grabbed the meat drawer and pulled it open  sat there and ate what he wanted then pushed the drawer back shut and shut the door.     needless to say he soon found himself living in the back yard :down:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way