Author Topic: What breed would be best?  (Read 8797 times)

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: What breed would be best?
« Reply #30 on: Feb 06, 2006, 07:59:18 PM »
I had a cousin that had bought a dog from a breeder, it was a small poodle. My cousin already has a shitzu. She had the poodle puppy for like 3-4 months or more. The two dogs were just starting to get used to each other, and my cousin was having some problems with the training.
I forget if it was house breaking it or what, but the usual stuff that is not that hard to deal with, not real issues with it's temperment or behavioral problems.
But just cause she hit this rough patch with the puppy she called the woman she bought it from and asked if she would take it back!
I was glad she did that and didn't just turn it over to the humane society, but still. The poor thing had gotten used to it's surroundings, my cousins other dog was enjoying the company...
Sorry, just saying that you could reminded me of that.
Can't wait to hear how it goes and see some pics.
:rivers: :rivers:  oh somebody hold me :rivers that is so sad,  the poor little puppy  :rivers:  i bet Prissy fealt the same way when those bastards left her on top of a gas pump when she was only a little baby  :rivers: 
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way