Author Topic: Share yer unfortunate events!  (Read 3074 times)

MiniSimp

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
Re: Share yer unfortunate events!
« on: Jan 26, 2006, 10:19:43 AM »
16 years old was a bad time for me....

I was wheeling at White Ladies in Santa Cruz and decided to hit the hill across the street from the church graveyard. The hill was the softest mud I have ever seen in my life. Got stuck about 15' up the hill. The priest called the cops and tried to have me arrested for trespassing and deffication of church land. The cop realized the preist was over-reacting and told me to get my truck out and fill in the ruts and we would call it even.

I was wheeling at Spider Mountain in Boulder Creek and after a day of wheeling I was coming down to the exit and veered off the trail and got burried up to my doors in mud. So, it's midnight, I have no tools to get unstuck and nobody with me, so I had to hitchhike back up to Bonny Doon (20 miles) and went to bed with my truck still stuck in the mud in the hills. The next morning at 7am I informed my dad what I had done and he almost :pokinit: a brick. We went down to the truck, sometime during the night someone broke into my truck, took all my Def Leapord and ACDC tapes, my tape player, and wrote "Ha ha, you dumb :pokinit:" on my drivers side window with mud. We called the tow truck company, that guy said he could not even get up the entrance of the trail to tow me out, so that pissed off my dad even more. My dad then took his stock 88 Bronco (OJ style) and rallied to get to where I was, once we had a way to pull it out I grabbed the shovel and started digging. After an hour of digging and a tug from the Bronco I got unstuck. Then got home, had to detail every single inch of the truck, including the undercaraige and engine, then detailed my dad's Bronco, then detailed my sisters car, then detailed my mom's car, then was informed they were taking my truck away for a month. (I hate the bus)