Author Topic: Any Colts Fans?  (Read 2554 times)

blackdiamond

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Any Colts Fans?
« on: Jan 17, 2006, 05:09:18 PM »
Peton Manning has always made me sick. I just love the guy because he can't win in the post season. I've been a Pats fan since birth, and boy do I HATE Indy. Mainly because of Manning, seeing that if you put anyone in his position, they would be good. You have Edgerin James to run the ball, and you have Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne and Brandon Stokely to play WR. I could throw a ball downfield and Marvin Harrison could find a way to catch it. Not to brag, but Tom Brady is a far better quarterback than Peyton Manning will ever be. He never points finger, he goes out there and does his job. He finds a way to win and does it. I like the Seahawks, but to be honest, I wouldnt mind seeing Big Ben get a ring. Bettis needs one too.

Sam

I'm a Packer fan that grew up in Colorado so the heart strings will somtimes pull for the Broncos (I was rooting for NE on Saturday...I even have a hat since Packer hats are all ugly these days).  I think that Manning is a great quarterback, certainly not a good team player/leader after the interview.  I have heard Brett Favre take the blame for a loss after he was the only person that played well.  I agree that Tom Brady is the guy I would want on my team.

I think it will be Denver and proabably Seattle if they can keep it together, Carolina is looking pretty good.  Hopefully, the Seahawks won't develop a case of the "drops" on Sunday.  Now that I am living in Washington part of me wants to be a Seattle fan, but after being around Bronco fans, the average Seattle fan makes me sick  :sick: .  There are some die hard fans to be sure, but the average fan is the prime example of fair weather.  They tried to run both Holmgren and Hasselbeck out of town just a few years ago.  If the Seahawks started next year 0-4 the stadium would have tons of empty seats again.

It seems odd for the Broncos and Seahawks to meet in the Superbowl after being AFC West rivals for many years.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved