Author Topic: Funniest stories from work!!  (Read 6842 times)

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
Re: Funniest stories from work!!
« on: Dec 03, 2005, 11:47:48 PM »
OK as some of you know I work for a towing company . and you would think that someone who drives a tow truck would be pretty motor vehicle savvy right ? not always  :shake_head:
 We had this guy who worked for us that use to be a bouncer/security guard before he came to work for us and we used to mess with him all the time one time we sent him out to test his muffler bearing on this truck and found him lying under his truck tapping on the muffler. but the best one was we were all sitting in the office and to mess with him started talking about rotating the air in the tires on the trucks from summer to winter air and at first he didn't believe us but we all kept it up and straight faces and he walked out shaking his head . we all thought that it didn't work until about 15 Mins later the gas station that we bought all our gas from called and said do you know that one of you drivers is down here. he is completely flattening and then airing up his tires . now we are talking about a 2ton wrecker and the place he was at the air machine was coin operated at .50 cent for 3 Mins and she said he had been there for 10 mins and was only done with the passenger side . she asked if she should tell him to stop ? we told her no let him finish! but we think she went and told him anyways because he came in about 10 mins later and denied the whole think he said he never went to the gas station but he was the only driver not at the shop at the time. we were all rolling but he just kept saying  :nope:  not me I'm not that dumb :rofl2:
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII